Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 70 Greenup Co 55

Featured Replies

I agree with this although I thought over all the refs did a good job last night. Being a ref has to be the toughest job in the world. I know I would not want to do it. Refs are human and they make mistakes. I thought the refs did a good job last night. :thumb:

 

 

I agree, They are human and they are gona miss a few here and there. I just wondered if anyone thought that was a little crazy. I guess he thought he was taunting the Ashland player.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I knew you would have the inside scoop:thumb:

maybe somebody was reading between the lines

'Cause it sure is boring playing for THIRD:D

 

It wasn't said PERIOD.

 

The interviewer was talking about Ashland and Elliott being at the top of the region and Coach Biggs wisely said: "You can't throw out Russell either they have a really great team". Coach Biggs went on to talk about the Tomcats next opponent Elliott County. There was no disrespect directed at Russell but I'm sure that some want to stir the pot.:creepy:

Well, I knew you would have the inside scoop:thumb:

maybe somebody was reading between the lines

'Cause it sure is boring playing for THIRD:D

 

Yep, you'd know. Wait, do you mean playing for your third different high school, or third place? Im confused.... ;)

Yep, you'd know. Wait, do you mean playing for your third different high school, or third place? Im confused.... ;)

 

That's not fair, GIAT. Shooterx3 knows full well what it's like to play for third place, too.

 

 

Frances

That's not fair, GIAT. Shooterx3 knows full well what it's like to play for third place, too.

 

 

Frances

 

I stand corrected. :lol:

I have a tape of the inteview... I would be more than happy to share, then the dispute would be settled.

Coach Biggs is classy. He did not say anything disrespectful.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.