Everything posted by rupp
-
St Patrick 77 Deming 72
Are you serious? The only thing that contained them was one had 3 fouls and had to set out over 11:00 of the 1st half. They both ended up with 17 points each. That's not containing in my opinion. I guess you are saying the Deming bench is the best defender St. Pat had last night. Because that is the only thing that contained Kyle King the first half. If he plays his normal minutes in the 1st half he ends the game with 20+ points.
-
Augusta 70 Heritage Academy 53
Good win for the Panthers and Coach Kelsch.
-
Harrison County 68 Nicholas County 53
Honestly thought the Breds would win by more.
-
Deming V. Bracken Co. Predictions
What's everyone think? I think Coach Johnson and Company return to his alma mater and whip up on the Bears by 20+ points.
-
Bourbon Co 55 Bracken Co 41
Play Deming Friday at Bracken
-
Bourbon Co 55 Bracken Co 41
Could be a loooooooong season for the Polar Bears! Of course this is the time of year bears hibernate.
-
St Patrick 77 Deming 72
Good win for the Saints. Tough loss for the Devils. Deming's D wasn't there tonight. But if they bring that same game Friday to Brooksville it will be a Deming win by 20 plus.
-
Brossart/St Henry updates
Looks like this could be the year a new 10th Region All "A" Champion could be crowned. St. Pat beating St. Henry beating Brossart. Coach Hinson's mouth has to be watering!
-
Deming 59 Augusta 57
Tell me who you would want to have the ball when the game is on the line? The difference the other night was they were able to finish their shots and I thought the other guys did a good job getting the ball to the people who were scoring. I thought the team played together. Although it could still improve in that area. Your right on the point that people shouldn't worry about who scores what. But a player has to recognize who can score and who can't on their team. Some will be scorers, some rebounders, some ball handlers, and defenders. When everyone realizes their role then you have a complete team. When all the guys for Deming can recognize their strengths and weaknesses then they will be a very tough team to beat. Overall a good team effort and a great win to start the season for the Devils. My little word of advise for the guys would be to ignore all the statments that can tear a team down. Trust in yourself and your teammates and stick up for one another on and off the court and your success will come. Jealously is a very dangerous thing for a team and don't let it invade YOUR team! Good Luck the rest of the way!
-
Next Basketball Realignment
Are you serious? The rural schools out number the the larger school crowds 2 to 1. Unless it is Scott Co. the 11th region dosen't bring many fans to the state tournament and it is in their own backyard. The 6th and 7th can't even fill up the lower level of their cheering section.
-
Did I miss this on here? All-A tourney field to EXPAND?
Why not take the enrollment numbers they have for Class A in football or combine both A and AA from football and make that the alignment for the tournament? I still can't understand how teams are considered A for one sport and AA for another.
-
Clark Co. 6 Harrison Co. 4
Congrats to Coach Allison. First class individual. Good Luck against PLD.
-
Whats the outlook on the 10th Region for next year 07-08?
With what everyone loses and what Mason has returning, I can't help but think Mason will be head and shoulders above the rest. Plus, Mason will have a chip on their shoulder. They will be too tough to handle. That is if O'hearn gets Miller on the block where he should be.
-
State Tourny Seating Question
If they are sitting on your lap they don't need a ticket. I think they make you buy a ticket for 3 and up.
-
Years attending State Tourney
I've went to my first state tournament in 1966 I was 5 years old. I've not missed one since. I will extend the streak this week at Rupp!
-
10th Regional Question
This was discussed by the AD's about doing that for this years tournament. It was shot down real quick. They play the first round of the All A Region at different sites and to me that has really killed the atmosphere of the All A. Most of the "A" coaches I've talked to would like to play the entire tournament at one site. Don't be suprised if you see it go back to one site next year.
-
Coaching changes?
I know you don't or can't give away the school or coach. But, can you give us the district? I've heard there could be a big change in the 38th next year. This change would have an impact on the 37th as well.
-
Future 10th Region Tournament Schedules
I thought this years schedule worked well. Really liked the Sun. afternoon final.
-
10th Regional Question
Not sure on the exact distance but, it would be 100+ miles.
-
New Trophy Design
I agree with you. The State Trophy is very special and well designed! Has a very classy look.
-
New Trophy Design
You mean your brother didn't let you see his district trophy?:lol:
-
Elliott Co. 85 Ashland 69
Congratulations! Coach May is very deserving as well as his team.
-
New Trophy Design
I don't blame you at all. Anything could say Region Champs and I would take it. I just thought the outline was neat. By the way Congratulations on the win!
-
New Trophy Design
What's everyone's take on the new design of the district and region trophies? I really liked the old ones that had the outline of the state of Kentucky. What's everyone think?
-
10th Regional Question
If yesterdays game was at Montgomery Co. many would have been turned away.