Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaching changes?

Featured Replies

Now that most of the schools that have been beaten out that this applies too, where are all the coaching changes going to take place?

 

14th - Possible changes

1.Perry

2.Hazard

3.Leslie

4.Jackson City

5.Lee

6.Knott

7.Letcher

 

And this is just in the boys, the girls will have several too.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is possibly one in the 10th that might make a lot of noise. I want to make sure it is official before I post it though.

If the rumors hold true there will be one in the 50th district, but I want to make sure that KHSAA will post the opening before I comment on it!

Mr. Fundamental... You dont leave much to the imagination. Let's see. The 13th region finals are tonight, which has 2 50th district teams in it. So, those two coaches are safe. You have stated in another thread how well Robinson from Williamsburg is liked and done. So, who does that leave? Hmmm.. Only one other coach in the 50th. But where is he going? And who has that kind of $$$?

Could the 10th region change possibly be a former coach coming back to his old school?

Again, I will not say anything as of yet, because it is just a rumor, as of now! But good luck to both teams tonight!!!

Could the 10th region change possibly be a former coach coming back to his old school?

 

I haven't heard that one.

Could the 10th region change possibly be a former coach coming back to his old school?

 

I think I know where you are going with that one and IMO I don't see it happening.

There is possibly one in the 10th that might make a lot of noise. I want to make sure it is official before I post it though.

 

I know you don't or can't give away the school or coach. But, can you give us the district?

 

I've heard there could be a big change in the 38th next year. This change would have an impact on the 37th as well.

There could be a change in the 16th, but I will wait for it to come out officially. If at all, before saying anything.

Wow! What's the big suspense???

 

Talk of the 10th Region Tournament was that Mike Reitz has resigned at Campbell County and will take the head coaching job at Harrison County, where his son will be a sophomore.

 

Lee Kendall, according to the rumor, was headed to the Fillies program to coach the girls.

 

Don't shoot the messenger!

Wow! What's the big suspense???

 

Talk of the 10th Region Tournament was that Mike Reitz has resigned at Campbell County and will take the head coaching job at Harrison County, where his son will be a sophomore.

 

Lee Kendall, according to the rumor, was headed to the Fillies program to coach the girls.

 

Don't shoot the messenger!

 

Why not...if it is true I can think of a few fellow district coaches that would love to jump ship to Campbell.

Why not...if it is true I can think of a few fellow district coaches that would love to jump ship to Campbell.

Few is a bit overstated.

 

I can only come up with one district head coach that might be interested and his team doesn't wear Green and White.

Mustang, glad you said rumor and if he did resign it would be well known by now. I know for a fact this sad rumor mil has brought out many questions and thoughts from several people who "want to know what is going on". But don't you worry mustang green does not mix well with purple and it would be purple's choice to decide not green with desire. But the fact is you do not know what is going on at all. Rumor is just that. However, I did recall how defensive you were when it was rumored about a prior mustang coach was leaving. So I can understand your sensitivity with your posting.

Wow! What's the big suspense???

 

Talk of the 10th Region Tournament was that Mike Reitz has resigned at Campbell County and will take the head coaching job at Harrison County, where his son will be a sophomore.

 

Lee Kendall, according to the rumor, was headed to the Fillies program to coach the girls.

 

Don't shoot the messenger!

 

I wouldn't count on this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.