Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philip Hay

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Philip Hay

  1. Thank goodness. I really enjoyed the tournament in Richmond. I remember when an event was to be played in Rupp a several years ago and it was cancelled 36 hours before tip off because of that rule.
  2. According to the Herald Leader the tournament is headed back to Eastern Kentucky University. I did not think this was an option. (NCAA Bylaw 13.11.1.8) For one I am very happy that it is headed back to Richmond.
  3. Unless it was repealed, the tournament can not be played on a D1's home court. The NCAA ruled 6 or 7 years ago that a non state sanctioned event could not be at a D1 college facility. That was the reason it was moved from EKU.
  4. Hearing Kirkpatrick is the choice.
  5. Expect an announcement very soon.
  6. Fleming County is now open.
  7. I was lucky enough to broadcast that gamr. It was something I will never forget.
  8. All I will say on this is that my child had her as a teacher and there were zero problems in her class. Can not say the same for other teachers. And those situations did NOT involve my child so I am not just sticking up for my child.
  9. Wow! This is hard for me to accept. Had the program headed in the right direction.
  10. Over the years they have awarded over $1 million dollars in scholarship money, thanks in large part to Touchstone Energy. Their sponsorship ends this year after 20 years and the directors are actively working on finding a new corporate sponsor. Just a great event for all the small schools.
  11. Listen to all the games at koolhits1057.com Hope you enjoy!
  12. Listen to all the games at koolhits1057.com
  13. Caption says Mike Case for the Royals. Sacrilege I say. :lol2: That was for the Maysville Bulldogs in 1988. Chris O'Hearn's game winner was 1984 against Maysville. Love the pics!!
  14. Yes on Tuesday.
  15. Is the field located at the high school?
  16. Thanks for the breakdown on this one. I did not get to make the trip this weekend to watch Mason County.
  17. For more on the game Defense, timely hits key Fleming to 13-7 win
  18. That is the name that a lot of Bracken faithful are saying.
  19. The official that was under the basket said that shot came thru the nets with an incredible amount of force. People forget that Andrews hit a couple of clutch free throws late in the game in the semi-finals as Laurel County beat Virgie 61-60.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.