Everything posted by Philip Hay
-
Location of All "A" Classic Tournament
Thank goodness. I really enjoyed the tournament in Richmond. I remember when an event was to be played in Rupp a several years ago and it was cancelled 36 hours before tip off because of that rule.
-
Location of All "A" Classic Tournament
According to the Herald Leader the tournament is headed back to Eastern Kentucky University. I did not think this was an option. (NCAA Bylaw 13.11.1.8) For one I am very happy that it is headed back to Richmond.
-
Location of All "A" Classic Tournament
Unless it was repealed, the tournament can not be played on a D1's home court. The NCAA ruled 6 or 7 years ago that a non state sanctioned event could not be at a D1 college facility. That was the reason it was moved from EKU.
-
Open Job: Letcher Central
He did so for family reasons.
-
Open Job: St. Patrick
Hearing Kirkpatrick is the choice.
-
Open Job: Fleming County
Expect an announcement very soon.
-
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2016
Yes. He stepped down.
-
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2016
Fleming County is now open.
-
50 Greatest Programs in Kentucky History Part III (11-20)
I was lucky enough to broadcast that gamr. It was something I will never forget.
-
Mason County girls Coach Piper Lyndsey
All I will say on this is that my child had her as a teacher and there were zero problems in her class. Can not say the same for other teachers. And those situations did NOT involve my child so I am not just sticking up for my child.
-
Mason County girls Coach Piper Lyndsey
Wow! This is hard for me to accept. Had the program headed in the right direction.
-
Big "Thank You" to the All A Committee
Over the years they have awarded over $1 million dollars in scholarship money, thanks in large part to Touchstone Energy. Their sponsorship ends this year after 20 years and the directors are actively working on finding a new corporate sponsor. Just a great event for all the small schools.
-
All A Live Broadcast (Where Can I Find One?)
Delete
-
All A Radio Coverage
Listen to all the games at koolhits1057.com Hope you enjoy!
-
All A Radio Coverage
Listen to all the games at koolhits1057.com
-
Classic 10th Region Pictures
Caption says Mike Case for the Royals. Sacrilege I say. :lol2: That was for the Maysville Bulldogs in 1988. Chris O'Hearn's game winner was 1984 against Maysville. Love the pics!!
-
10th Region at Scott
Thanks!
-
10th Region at Scott
Yes on Tuesday.
-
10th Region at Scott
Is the field located at the high school?
-
Bishop Brossart 9 Mason County 3
Thanks for the breakdown on this one. I did not get to make the trip this weekend to watch Mason County.
-
Fleming County 13 Mason County 7
For more on the game Defense, timely hits key Fleming to 13-7 win
-
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014
Interesting.
-
Any way to watch the Sweet 16 Online?
Delete
-
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014
That is the name that a lot of Bracken faithful are saying.
-
Greatest Sweet 16 Game You Have Seen
The official that was under the basket said that shot came thru the nets with an incredible amount of force. People forget that Andrews hit a couple of clutch free throws late in the game in the semi-finals as Laurel County beat Virgie 61-60.