10th Region at Scott

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All-40th District Final coming up.

Harrison/Bracken will be best 1st round game, IMO.

Best in closest played in score?

I think the Brossart/Clark game will be one to watch, just because they haven't played each other this year. Brossart lines up with Clark nicely I think.

Bracken has handled Harrison twice this year but really doesn't mean a lot because we are all 0-0 starting Monday.

Best in closest played in score?

I think the Brossart/Clark game will be one to watch, just because they haven't played each other this year. Brossart lines up with Clark nicely I think.

Bracken has handled Harrison twice this year but really doesn't mean a lot because we are all 0-0 starting Monday.

I think it'll be the best game. Yes, Bracken won twice during the season, but Harrison didn't play well either night.

I'm also not sure Brossart can handle Clark. They are playing really well right now.

I think it'll be the best game. Yes, Bracken won twice during the season, but Harrison didn't play well either night.

I'm also not sure Brossart can handle Clark. They are playing really well right now.

Clark is playing pretty well.

Just not that impressed with Harrison. Will be interesting to see which Bracken team shows up.

We have one more day to wait and predict.

Look forward to seeing all the games.

Should be, but you never know. On paper that's how it plays out.

Correct.

You also have to remember that I got 3 out of 4 first round games wrong last year & I think one of the semi-final games too. It was a pretty bad set of predictions on my part, which has become the norm.