Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region at Scott

Featured Replies

11:00 Mason County/Nicholas County

1:00 Bishop Brossart/Clark Co

3:00 Bourbon County/Campbell County

5:00 Harrison County/Bracken County

  • Replies 33
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11:00 Mason County/Nicholas County

1:00 Bishop Brossart/Clark Co

3:00 Bourbon County/Campbell County

5:00 Harrison County/Bracken County

 

How did Brossart get the toughest draw??:isurrender:

How did Brossart get the toughest draw??:isurrender:

 

2nd toughest. how does the brackets lay out? Or is it by time, winner of 11:00 plays winner of 1:00 and so on?

Is the field located at the high school?

Is the field located at the high school?

 

Yes. Next to the football field.

  • Author

Winners at 11:00 & 1:00 play in semi's as do winners at 3:00 & 5:00.

Yes. Next to the football field.

Thanks!

All-40th District Final coming up.

 

Harrison/Bracken will be best 1st round game, IMO.

All-40th District Final coming up.

 

Harrison/Bracken will be best 1st round game, IMO.

 

Best in closest played in score?

I think the Brossart/Clark game will be one to watch, just because they haven't played each other this year. Brossart lines up with Clark nicely I think.

Bracken has handled Harrison twice this year but really doesn't mean a lot because we are all 0-0 starting Monday.

All-40th District Final coming up.

 

Harrison/Bracken will be best 1st round game, IMO.

 

Agreed. GRC/Bourbon County for the title.

Best in closest played in score?

I think the Brossart/Clark game will be one to watch, just because they haven't played each other this year. Brossart lines up with Clark nicely I think.

Bracken has handled Harrison twice this year but really doesn't mean a lot because we are all 0-0 starting Monday.

 

I think it'll be the best game. Yes, Bracken won twice during the season, but Harrison didn't play well either night.

 

I'm also not sure Brossart can handle Clark. They are playing really well right now.

I think it'll be the best game. Yes, Bracken won twice during the season, but Harrison didn't play well either night.

 

I'm also not sure Brossart can handle Clark. They are playing really well right now.

 

Clark is playing pretty well.

 

Just not that impressed with Harrison. Will be interesting to see which Bracken team shows up.

We have one more day to wait and predict.

Look forward to seeing all the games.

Agreed. GRC/Bourbon County for the title.

 

Should be, but you never know. On paper that's how it plays out.

Should be, but you never know. On paper that's how it plays out.

 

Correct.

 

You also have to remember that I got 3 out of 4 first round games wrong last year & I think one of the semi-final games too. It was a pretty bad set of predictions on my part, which has become the norm.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.