Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A Radio Coverage

Featured Replies

Listen to all the games at koolhits1057.com

Hope you enjoy!

Awesome. Thanks for posting!!!

 

Ditto

What exactly is the all a tournament?

What exactly is the all a tournament?

 

New Page 2

 

Here's some history information of the All "A" Classic

What exactly is the all a tournament?

 

Its the Biggest tournament for the small class A schools. Similar to the sweet 16 as how there is a region and state level tournament and the 16 region winners play for the state title. Its a pretty big thing if you are a fan of the small schools.

New Page 2

 

Here's some history information of the All "A" Classic

 

Its the Biggest tournament for the small class A schools. Similar to the sweet 16 as how there is a region and state level tournament and the 16 region winners play for the state title. Its a pretty big thing if you are a fan of the small schools.

 

Thanks, I always saw people post about it but never knew what it was.

Good luck to all teams involved and especially the local ones. Bring it home. :ylsuper:

This is the 26th year the All A has been a state wide tournament. First one was held at Memorial Coliseum in 1990. I wish that's where it was still held. Great venue imo.

Thanks, I always saw people post about it but never knew what it was.

 

Really,,,you are kidding,,if not where have you lived for the past 25 or so years....LOL

does anyone know if this is going to be streamlined on computer to

Thanks, I always saw people post about it but never knew what it was.

 

Any questions about it, RCC9 is a great source of information. :dancingpa

This is the 26th year the All A has been a state wide tournament. First one was held at Memorial Coliseum in 1990. I wish that's where it was still held. Great venue imo.

 

me too

does anyone know if this is going to be streamlined on computer to

 

Not sure about one site in particular, but I did find the Lexington Christian/Shawnee game on Livesportscaster which also can be viewed on youtube under the channel "prepspin" that is easier to locate through the Livesportscaster site.

 

Another site "team1sports" originally listed the NewCath game in the upcoming broadcast ,but I can no longer locate it as if it might've been taken down, but it's worth keeping your eye on both "Livesportscaster" and "team1sports" for possibilities. I did see the upcoming Owen County game listed, but presently forget at which of these two sights it might be on.

 

I haven't been able to find any other sites that promise any video broadcast, but if all else fails you can always listen at the radio site listed at the top of this thread by clicking on "sports" after going there to lead you to the audio broadcast.

Link to what I believe is the video for the Augusta vs. Owen Co. game.

 

As of 6:30 it is presently live, but the announcers are talking pre-game with a score screen up, but I've yet to see any live video so I'm not sure if this will be audio or video.

 

Augusta Panthers vs. Owen County - TEAM 1

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.