Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County 68 Nicholas County 53

Featured Replies

10th Region final per Riherd's. Any details?

So can anyone finally confirm if Talbot is playing or isn't.Nice W for the Breds.

  • Author
So can anyone finally confirm if Talbot is playing or isn't.Nice W for the Breds.

 

Yeah - I keep hearing conflicting reports.

Yeah - I keep hearing conflicting reports.

 

From what i herd theres no way hes allowed,But I'm not on the inside in Bred land.;)

Nice win for the Breds any stats from this one??

Did there football players play???

Good to see Harrison get the W. Stats anyone?

Honestly thought the Breds would win by more.

Honestly thought the Breds would win by more.

 

 

:thumb: I agree. Nicholas is down this year.

Honestly thought the Breds would win by more.

 

1/13 from 3 point range doesn't go well with the run and gun. They'll be fine, just rusty and once the football guys know the system they will be able to sub more.

:thumb: I agree. Nicholas is down this year.

 

Same thing I was thinking, Not to put down NC but I was guessing they would be more. Only 15 pts?

1/13 from deep is just a bad shooting night but they had to get the points from somewhere else. This to me shows that when they are hitting the 3 things could get ugly for other teams. Congrats to the Breds!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.