Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SkipToMyLou

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SkipToMyLou

  1. I think this would give me a little initiative to get better. Do things right and give a little effort I'm sure things wouldn't be said... And I know for a fact Workman wasn't as hard on any kid out there as was on Darius...
  2. Glad you decided to give up
  3. He wasn't liked by the parents either...
  4. Since we're being technical... Barring a rules change. To qualify as a baseball coach all that is required is a 2 year degree which Workman had. Next...
  5. Throwing out certification...since that was what this is all about???? I'd say there was a problem...lack of commitment
  6. Then they would have went down to the middle school team like every year in the past...
  7. First he wasn't there only for his kid but the kids that stuck it out through thick and thin. He was there for the ones who didn't quit on him... And agreeing with SYGU Workman donated his time and money not only running the summer camps but I believe he was the reason this program has stayed afloat this long. Not to mention him pushing for the improvements at the park... And lastly why couldn't they have waited one more year before making this move??? When Deming made this decision they made a decision that will ultimately come back to bite them... Good luck to John Brown this upcoming year and hopefully you have some support from the parents.
  8. Last thing I heard was that parents of players who quit last years team approached the board wanting a new coach. Assistant basketball coach John Brown showed interest and there was a move last week to switch coaches. So I believe both stories are correct...
  9. Wow I never heard one thing about this. Sort of a shock to me...
  10. Who else is to blame? Congrats to the Breds and good luck in the Region Tournament.
  11. Does anyone know who will play each other? I know Harrison is #1 seed but everybody else split in the season.
  12. Everyone knows Deming has a short porch. I was told that most of the homeruns were against an eight grader who is a first year player. According to the Maysville paper it was 11 to 5 going into 5th inning. Deming's Workman had a homrun as well.
  13. I agree. A very touching story that truly has an affect.
  14. What I hear is 6 have quit and 2 did not show up. Kudos to the kids who have stuck in there to finish the season up.
  15. I stand corrected. They have had 5 quit(Curtis, Hendrix, Johnson, Schalch, White) all of whom started and 2 that didn't show up(Goddard and Young reasons unknown to me ). Not that it would have changed the outcome.... Props to the Harrison County broadcast enjoyed listening to him...As for the game Deming was clearly out manned and only had a couple of hits(Double by Clifford and 2-run HR by Workman(4). Only had 2 pitchers that have seen the mound this year so definately limited on what they could do.
  16. I think that they have a chance at landing a spot in the top 25
  17. I know of 4 that have quit and 2 that didn't show up I guess. I'd have to ask but I believe that's correct.
  18. I was told that Deming only had 10 kids and 3 of whom are regularly starters.
  19. I wasn't there for the beginning of the game but what I did see was bad defensive effort by the Devils...
  20. Final. Homeruns and errors seem to sum this one up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.