Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County 18 Deming 13

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Homeruns and errors seem to sum this one up.

  • Author

I wasn't there for the beginning of the game but what I did see was bad defensive effort by the Devils...

how many home runs were hit in this one? and where was the game played at?

7 in all, 5 for Deming(Workman 2, Earlywine 2, Young) and 2 for Bracken.

 

Game was played at Deming. Yes it's small but the balls that were hit by Workman and Young would have been gone at alot of fields.

 

Errors...Deming had around 13 or 14 and Bracken maybe had 2. This was the difference

I got there late also but it looked to me like it was batting practice for both teams.

  • Author
I got there late also but it looked to me like it was batting practice for both teams.

 

Pretty much...

congrats to the polar bears for a big victory!! deming has been tough throughout the whole season so far. the polar bears have not seen to get it all together but it looked like here that they did good on the defensive side which they havent in many games. not many teams are gonna win with 12-13 errors.

anyone know how andy cummins did for the polar bears? a freshmen with some talent.

Cummins had a 3 run home run and 2 or 3 more RBI's.

I saw the total in home runs and errors and I thought it must be a typo. Was this game played at Bracken County? Because I know it's a short fence, but even so, 7 home runs? And Deming making that many errors is alos an eye-boggling stat. Congrats to the Polar Bears though, regardless of circumstances, a win is a win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.