Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A-Flex

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by A-Flex

  1. McGovney was moved up to Freshman ball as an 8th Grader last year right?
  2. I would say Campbell County instead of Brossart. Should be a great game though. Who is the higher seed, GRC or Montgomery County?
  3. I would say Campbell County instead of Brossart. Should be a great game though. Who is the higher seed, GRC or Montgomery County?
  4. Pendleton hits 4 Home Runs (Alex Valentine 2, Patrick Johnson and Trent Turner.) Turner's was a game-changing, 6th inning Grand Slam. Big win for Pendleton as they score 4 runs in the 4th and 5 more in 7th to seal the deal.
  5. Very true. If Anderson was holding their hits to singles, not stealing bases, not advancing on passed balls etc. then what else can be asked of Coach Barnes kids? If Anderson County started getting themselves out, that's more embarassing to the opposing team than this score.
  6. Sunrise, I'd say being from Winchester you'd know about injuries after last year. Here's hoping the same to thing for Clark County next year! :banana:
  7. As the season winds down, who are some big boppers in the 10th Region?
  8. I heard Moss was suspended. I'm not sure how relaible my source was but that's just what I heard. If this is the case, does anyone know how long his suspension is?
  9. Didn't a Lawrence County assistant coach get something like seven games for bumping an umpire I believe last year? I understand once physical contact is made that it's a totally different situation. But didn't KHSAA say they were going to make an effort to make the punishment for being thrown out of games harsher after this? These suspensions are probably some of the first of many that will be much harsher than past ones.
  10. Did Lopez go the distance?
  11. Was this game at Highlands?
  12. 5 home runs altogether in Falmouth tonight. Injuries and errors getting to Pendleton County at the wrong time.
  13. Why was this Mynear's first game this year?
  14. Bourbon doesn't seem to be able to get any credit. Short games over Nicholas County, Grant County and Clark County are all impressive. I know none of those teams are elite, but that's still not too shabby. And giving up only 15 runs in 11 runs (5 of which were to Clark County) is impressive no matter who you're playing. I have no connection to Bourbon, it just seems they're for real and not getting any respect for it.
  15. Not only just not the norm for Holmes basketball teams, but this isn't usually the norm for any high schools kids when they're in a group. Very impressive story. NKY can be proud of Holmes. They're representing us well.
  16. Are you saying this is unfair that Holmes has this talent, or just disheartening for other 9th region schools? Because outside of Behanan's possible transfer, this is all legitimate, Covington-grown talent.
  17. This is really disheartening to hear regardless if it becomes a legitimate move or not. I mean what other 9th Region team will have 3 legitimate D-1 caliber players and 2 other studs who could potentially play at D-2 schools on their roster? I cant remember any team in the last 30 yrs having this caliber of talent. Are you saying this is unfair that Holmes has this talent, or just disheartening for other 9th region schools?
  18. Two strong hitting games in a row for PC. Good sign for a team that has a solid defense and solid staff already. Could surprise some teams in the 10th as the season goes on.
  19. The thread I found was for players that had already graduated from ky schools and were currently playing in college. This thread is for players that are currently in high school right?
  20. Patrick Johnson. Pitcher and shortstop from Pendleton County is committed to the University of the Cumberlands
  21. Final from Falmouth. Freshman Brent Jacob gets the win for Pendleton County, and Patrick Johnson finishes the game out on the mound.
  22. Starting next year the district will rotate sights. Either Nicholas County or Deming hosts it next year.
  23. Custard and Thomas must do more this time around for Harrison to win. That being said, I say Harrison County wins by 6 in the best game of the first round.
  24. I have a question actually about the game.. Does anyone know why Deming's coach was slapped with a technical in the last couple minutes of the game? what he was arguing, what he said, etc.
  25. Pendleton's JV team has won 6 in a row now, really on a roll heading into JV districts. Anyone know what Montgomery County's JV record looks like?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.