Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath 09/10 Basketball Schedule

Featured Replies

Date Opponent Place

Time


Results


12/1-Tue Lexington Catholic Home 4:30/6:00/7:30
12/4-Fri St. Henry Home 4:15/6:00/7:30
12/5-Sat Coach Connor Classic-McNick TMC TBD
12/11-Fri Ryle Away 4:30/6:00/7:30
12/13-Sun Bluegrass/Buckeye BOKC TBD
12/15-Tue Conner Away 4:30/6:00/7:30
12/18-Fri Louisville St. Xavier Home 4:30/6:00/7:30
12/22-Tue Campbell County Away 6:00/7:30
12/28-30 Ashland Invitational Away TBD
01/02-Sat Cooper Away 4:30/6:00/7:30
01/05-Tue Highlands Home 4:15/6:00/7:30
01/08-Fri Beechwood Home 6:00/7:30
01/12-Tue Holmes Away 6:00/7:30
01/15-Fri Newport Central Catholic Home 6:00/7:30
01/16-Sat Ky Prep - Montgomery Co Away TBD
01/20-23 Toyota Classic Scott Co TBD
01/26-Tue Boone County Home 4:15/6:00/7:30
02/02-Tue Scott Home 6:00/7:30
02/05-Fri Holy Cross Away 6:00/7:30
02/09-Tue Mason County Away 6:00/7:30
02/12-Fri Dixie Heights Home 6:00/7:30
02/16-Tue Simon Kenton Away 6:00/7:30
02/19-Fri Madison Central Home 6:00/7:30

:ohbrother: Nothing in Lexington.

The Jan 20-23 tourney at Scott County is almost Lexington.

The Jan 20-23 tourney at Scott County is almost Lexington.

 

Not when you are a college student and gas is >$2.00 a gallon. :D Nah, I'll be there for sure.

Typical tough CovCath schedule. Coach Listerman does a good job challenging his teams with the schedule.

 

Still don't have a feel for what to expect from next years team. Lot of young players got a lot of experience this past season.

:ohbrother: Nothing in Lexington.

 

The Jan 20-23 tourney at Scott County is almost Lexington.

 

So is Madison Central...I hope to make that game, unless we have one.

 

Hope they are injury free this year....:ohbrother:Know what injuries can do to your seasons expectations.

So is Madison Central...I hope to make that game, unless we have one.

 

Hope they are injury free this year....:ohbrother:Know what injuries can do to your seasons expectations.

 

The MC game is in Park Hills

The MC game is in Park Hills

 

Thanks...didn't see that...guess I will have to try and see them at Scott Co.

Not when you are a college student and gas is >$2.00 a gallon. :D Nah, I'll be there for sure.

 

Looks like the AIT & Mont. Co. game took the place of your typical Lexington matchups that CCH has had in the past. No Dunbar, Lafayette, etc. this year.

 

Pretty solid schedule.

So is Madison Central...I hope to make that game, unless we have one.

 

Hope they are injury free this year....:ohbrother:Know what injuries can do to your seasons expectations.

 

Sunrise, I'd say being from Winchester you'd know about injuries after last year. Here's hoping the same to thing for Clark County next year! :banana:

Sunrise, I'd say being from Winchester you'd know about injuries after last year. Here's hoping the same to thing for Clark County next year! :banana:

 

Unfortunately yes I do. Here is to both of our teams....a injury free year.:thumb:

So is anyone willing to make any predictions with this schedule? IMO, it will all depend on how stuck CovCath is on the the down temp half court game they ran this year. I don't think next year's team will have many kids who feel they have to take the team on their shoulders so Coach L should let them run.

I see Covcath losing atleast 6 games next year:

 

Lexcath, Holmes, Highlands, Boone Co, Mason Co, Toyota Classic (would have to beat Scott Co to win the tournament)

 

Assuming they play 27 games heading in to the post season, I think they'll end up with 8-12 losses.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.