Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Players Going To The Next Level

Featured Replies

Here list the players, along with their HS, Position, and possible schools they will be attending. It will kind of give all of us baseball nuts an idea of who to go watch.

 

Dan Hammons of Ludlow is a GREAT pitcher. Last I heard he has decided to go the smaller school route and be able to play right away and make an impact and would like to attend Mount St. Joe.

Here list the players, along with their HS, Position, and possible schools they will be attending. It will kind of give all of us baseball nuts an idea of who to go watch.

 

Dan Hammons of Ludlow is a GREAT pitcher. Last I heard he has decided to go the smaller school route and be able to play right away and make an impact and would like to attend Mount St. Joe.

 

I heard he hasn't decided yet. Heard he is being looked at by Earlham, Mt. St. Joe, Berea, Brescia, Transylvania that I have heard about.

  • Author
I heard he hasn't decided yet. Heard he is being looked at by Earlham, Mt. St. Joe, Berea, Brescia, Transylvania that I have heard about.

 

He hasn't truly decided yet... just leaning that way.

 

Whats the status on Maile's future? Is he planning on the college route or just going pro? Anyone in the know on this?

He hasn't truly decided yet... just leaning that way.

 

Whats the status on Maile's future? Is he planning on the college route or just going pro? Anyone in the know on this?

 

Maile is signed for UK.... now if he is drafted very high and offered a lot of dough, I think any kid would have to weigh those options. But I see him going to UK and I will go see him and Farris play.

Patrick Johnson. Pitcher and shortstop from Pendleton County is committed to the University of the Cumberlands

Just a friendly fyi...there's a fairly comprehensive list under "Other College Sports". If I knew how to insert a link to it, I would...but..:idunno:

Just a friendly fyi...there's a fairly comprehensive list under "Other College Sports". If I knew how to insert a link to it, I would...but..:idunno:

 

The thread I found was for players that had already graduated from ky schools and were currently playing in college. This thread is for players that are currently in high school right?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.