Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any truth to the rumors of Chane Behanan transferring to Holmes for next year??

Featured Replies

Word on the street is that Chane Behanan is transferring to Holmes next year. Anyone hear the same thing?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of a few Chane transferring rumors, but nothing substantiated yet. The rumors were also out there last year and he stayed at Aiken. I know Chane well so I'll see what I can find out...

I know of a few Chane transferring rumors, but nothing substantiated yet. The rumors were also out there last year and he stayed at Aiken. I know Chane well so I'll see what I can find out...

 

Can you tell us a little about him?

Can you tell us a little about him?

Considered the best player in Ohio for 2011 and a sure fire 5 star kid. A rock solid 6'7" and about 225. Plays with great passion and aggression and dunks anything even close to the hoop. Worked really hard on expanding his game out to the perimeter this season to add to his skill set. He would be the force in the paint Holmes has been missing...

Considered the best player in Ohio for 2011 and a sure fire 5 star kid. A rock solid 6'7" and about 225. Plays with great passion and aggression and dunks anything even close to the hoop. Worked really hard on expanding his game out to the perimeter this season to add to his skill set. He would be the force in the paint Holmes has been missing...

 

Is that the kid you were mentioning earlier about going to UC?

Is that the kid you were mentioning earlier about going to UC?

Yes he is a verbal to UC...

Sounds interesting, I have never heard of him.

Considered the best player in Ohio for 2011 and a sure fire 5 star kid. A rock solid 6'7" and about 225. Plays with great passion and aggression and dunks anything even close to the hoop. Worked really hard on expanding his game out to the perimeter this season to add to his skill set. He would be the force in the paint Holmes has been missing...

 

Is Chane related to the coach of the KY Players?

 

I heard from a certain someone earlier that he is, and that could be why the rumors were started, since he coaches several of the Holmes kids on the AAU scene.

Is Chane related to the coach of the KY Players?

 

I heard from a certain someone earlier that he is, and that could be why the rumors were started, since he coaches several of the Holmes kids on the AAU scene.

 

They have the same last name. I'll leave it at that...

If Behanon transfers to Holmes it would be a joke and I will leave it at that.

If Behanon transfers to Holmes it would be a joke and I will leave it at that.

Clearly not a situation you know very well. I'd tread lightly with that stance...

Clearly not a situation you know very well. I'd tread lightly with that stance...

 

I know that if he plays with the Holmes boys on the summer AAU circuit and he transfers to Holmes to formulate "Scott Co North" then I stick by my stance. I didnt agree with all the kids transferring to Scott Co who grew up playing AAU together (Flannery, Jackson, Euton) and an already dominant Holmes squad adding a 5 star prospect is just ridiculous. They would win every game by 20.

If this kid does end up transferring to Holmes, they will have a even better chance at back to back state titles.

I know that if he plays with the Holmes boys on the summer AAU circuit and he transfers to Holmes to formulate "Scott Co North" then I stick by my stance. I didnt agree with all the kids transferring to Scott Co who grew up playing AAU together (Flannery, Jackson, Euton) and an already dominant Holmes squad adding a 5 star prospect is just ridiculous. They would win every game by 20.

 

I VERY highly doubt Chane leaves his AAU program. While I have to be kinda guarded here, I am on the record saying it would do the Holmes kids well to change affiliation in their AAU choice for a long time...

I know that if he plays with the Holmes boys on the summer AAU circuit and he transfers to Holmes to formulate "Scott Co North" then I stick by my stance. I didnt agree with all the kids transferring to Scott Co who grew up playing AAU together (Flannery, Jackson, Euton) and an already dominant Holmes squad adding a 5 star prospect is just ridiculous. They would win every game by 20.

 

If he does transfer, you will be correct in the bolded part above because no 9th region team will get close to Holmes, and it should be considered to just give Holmes the 9th region trophy in the beginning of the year and be done with it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.