Harrison County 12 Deming 2

They would be an automatic 95% of the time in any district in the 10th Region. I guess Coach Whitaker is responsible for the district the Breds are in?

Who else is to blame?:D

Congrats to the Breds and good luck in the Region Tournament.

They would be an automatic 95% of the time in any district in the 10th Region. I guess Coach Whitaker is responsible for the district the Breds are in?

I didn't even bring him up??? How come all Harrison County fans think anytime somthing is said about Harrison that it is a shot at Coach Whitaker.

Guess this year might have been the 5% since they lost to both Brossart and Campbell Co.

Harrison is a good program no doubt! But be honest, the district they are in is very weak!!

I doubt this year would have qualified as the 5% either. Brossart and Campbell would have seen different pitching if the games had mattered.

Why take any shot at all?

The reason shots are taken at Harrison is mostly because of the way Mac acts and the things he sometimes does to provoke the other teams and their fans.I was not at this game but heard from several who were and they said he prolonged the game by holding several runners from scoring when they easily could have.I'm sure the kids from Deming or any other school really appreciates that.

The reason shots are taken at Harrison is mostly because of the way Mac acts and the things he sometimes does to provoke the other teams and their fans.I was not at this game but heard from several who were and they said he prolonged the game by holding several runners from scoring when they easily could have.I'm sure the kids from Deming or any other school really appreciates that.

That is very true. The breds could have scored 3 or 4 more runs in the 5th but held the runners so that they didnt score, thus leading to forced outs. Most starters came out of the game in the 3rd or 4th inning, I don't see any provoking here. :D

They get mad if you score and they get mad if you do'nt score. Sounds like a no win situation. Do what is best for your kids Coach. :dancingpa

That is very true. The breds could have scored 3 or 4 more runs in the 5th but held the runners so that they didnt score, thus leading to forced outs. Most starters came out of the game in the 3rd or 4th inning, I don't see any provoking here. :D

You wouldn't.Just saying what I was told.Holding up runners to play another inning is like rubbing their face in it.Score the runs and game over in five just like the other games they played.:cool:

Not only did Mac Whitaker hold runners, he stole a kid home and was out by about 20 feet. to pick up the second out of the fifth inning. I assume this was to get another pitcher, but it's still rubbing it in Deming's face.

QUOTE=Hilltopper2005;2820899]They would be an automatic 95% of the time in any district in the 10th Region. I guess Coach Whitaker is responsible for the district the Breds are in?

Its always his fault, lol, but yes Harrison would be the best team any district the majority of the time, what would region be without them for everyone to hate on anyway.:ylsuper: