Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cdbaseball

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cdbaseball

  1. Does anyone know the date and time of the game??
  2. What is the date of the game?
  3. I saw some of the JV and Freshman games and they have some talent coming up in the next couple of years.
  4. I just hope it isn't one of those games with a lot of hype that ends up being a blowout.
  5. It's different at Harrison when you have 2 or 3 solid pitchers that can be as good as others 1 and 2.
  6. Who pitched how many innings for both teams?
  7. Does that make Boyle in the finals?
  8. Maronde signed with Florida. I think he is projected as late first early second round in the draft, but I'm not positive on that.
  9. I agree completely. Saw him play once this year, and he could do it all. Any talk of him getting drafted? And let's not forget that Maronde's losses were the 2-1 loss to LCA earlier this year to another star pitcher and the one-hitter to Dunbar last year (the one hit was a homer).
  10. I'd be interested to see some of Evan Bennet's pitch counts from games. I know he threw around 120 or so against Montgomery in an extra inning game and he threw all 9 innings of the district championship against Bourbon and they scored 4 or 5 runs with a lot of baserunners so it must have been up there.
  11. West Jessamine has a decent team in that region too don't they?
  12. I'm sure Bennet will continue to throw. They don't have very much after him as far as I know. He threw all nine innings against Bourbon in the district finals and threw all 8 against Montgomery in one game and all 7 in the other.
  13. I don't know. Montgomery has a very attractive facility, they just need the concessions and restrooms built and i think it takes Clarks.
  14. Montgomery County, it could be worse. I just don't want to waste the gas. Turned out to be a good call with the rain.
  15. What inning was the game suspended during?
  16. GRC and Harrison should be a good game. I don't know about St. Pat and Campbell though. I'd like to go up but its a little too much of a drive for me.
  17. :thumb::thumb::thumb: Thats about as good as it gets.
  18. In sectionals is there a draw or is it 1 vs. 2 and 3 vs. 4 and so on?
  19. Not sure who started for Bourbon but John Jacoby came in in relief and pitched very well. Bennet started for Clark but they brought in #23 (not sure of his name) in the fourth but he struggled a bit so Bennet came back in in the same inning and ended up pitching all 9.
  20. Stage is set for the Region. 37th: Scott and Campbell 38th: Harrison and Nicholas 39th: St. Patrick and Mason 40th: Clark and Bourbon
  21. Potter pitched 6 or 6 and 1/3 I can't remember exactly and Ginter came and finished up. Montgomery left between 12 and 15 on base. A few errors on both sides. Montgomery couldn't string hits together when they needed them. They left the bases loaded twice. Bourbon's pitcher kept MC off balance for 6 innings and Jacoby (sp) came in in the seventh. Bourbon got the hits when they needed them and played well enough to win. Anyone know the name of the pitcher who started for Bourbon? And do they have any seniors???
  22. After seeing the surrounding counties (Clark and Montgomery) I just don't see how they could have received that much more rain.
  23. I didn't even bring him up??? How come all Harrison County fans think anytime somthing is said about Harrison that it is a shot at Coach Whitaker.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.