Lawrence Co??

lchs46

Well I don't understand why some people act they way that they do, there is no reason to act immature about this, I was just asking a simple question. Sorry for asking would be the proper thing to say I guess. Well good luck to Greenup County in the playoffs, they always give Lawrence a good game. I honestly belive its going to come down to these two teams to go to Lexington. Can I get some response for that please?

Well I don't understand why some people act they way that they do, there is no reason to act immature about this, I was just asking a simple question. Sorry for asking would be the proper thing to say I guess. Well good luck to Greenup County in the playoffs, they always give Lawrence a good game. I honestly belive its going to come down to these two teams to go to Lexington. Can I get some response for that please?

Yes you may. It wont come down to them to see who gets to go to Lexington however we will probably see this matchup later in the post season. Lawrence or Greenup is not in the same region, and will also not be in the same semi-state if they are both to make it. If they both win thier semi-state we will see a 15th-16th region first game at Applebees Park.

Yes you may. It wont come down to them to see who gets to go to Lexington however we will probably see this matchup later in the post season. Lawrence or Greenup is not in the same region, and will also not be in the same semi-state if they are both to make it. If they both win thier semi-state we will see a 15th-16th region first game at Applebees Park.

That would be awesome, and a great game at that.

I wasn't trying to be immature, just trying to get a smile out of you. I would like to see LCHS do well, and would LOVE to see a LC/GC game at Applebee's. Anytime eastern Ky schools do well, I am happy. Again, sorry for ruffling feathers.

Lawrence County has a GREAT chance to make it to Applebees Park. With the three studs they have to send to the mound on any given night they are in great shape to make a run to the state tournament. BTW...they have been pounding the baseball as of late.