Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence Co??

Featured Replies

How far does everyone think this team will go in the playoffs?

I promise that they will go on until they lose.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thats about as good as it gets.

  • Author

So what is this supposed to mean? What team do you guys root for?

By their comments im guessing their not giving you the glory your wanting to hear about your team.

So what is this supposed to mean? What team do you guys root for?

 

I will give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.:sssh::cool:

  • Author

Well I don't understand why some people act they way that they do, there is no reason to act immature about this, I was just asking a simple question. Sorry for asking would be the proper thing to say I guess. Well good luck to Greenup County in the playoffs, they always give Lawrence a good game. I honestly belive its going to come down to these two teams to go to Lexington. Can I get some response for that please?

Well I don't understand why some people act they way that they do, there is no reason to act immature about this, I was just asking a simple question. Sorry for asking would be the proper thing to say I guess. Well good luck to Greenup County in the playoffs, they always give Lawrence a good game. I honestly belive its going to come down to these two teams to go to Lexington. Can I get some response for that please?

 

Yes you may. It wont come down to them to see who gets to go to Lexington however we will probably see this matchup later in the post season. Lawrence or Greenup is not in the same region, and will also not be in the same semi-state if they are both to make it. If they both win thier semi-state we will see a 15th-16th region first game at Applebees Park.

Yes you may. It wont come down to them to see who gets to go to Lexington however we will probably see this matchup later in the post season. Lawrence or Greenup is not in the same region, and will also not be in the same semi-state if they are both to make it. If they both win thier semi-state we will see a 15th-16th region first game at Applebees Park.

That would be awesome, and a great game at that.

  • Author

Hey thanks for the info about that, sorry I wasn't better informed. That would be a awesome game, and I do see it happening.

Well I don't understand why some people act they way that they do, there is no reason to act immature about this, I was just asking a simple question. Sorry for asking would be the proper thing to say I guess. Well good luck to Greenup County in the playoffs, they always give Lawrence a good game. I honestly belive its going to come down to these two teams to go to Lexington. Can I get some response for that please?

 

I wasn't trying to be immature, just trying to get a smile out of you. I would like to see LCHS do well, and would LOVE to see a LC/GC game at Applebee's. Anytime eastern Ky schools do well, I am happy. Again, sorry for ruffling feathers.

Lawrence County has a GREAT chance to make it to Applebees Park. With the three studs they have to send to the mound on any given night they are in great shape to make a run to the state tournament. BTW...they have been pounding the baseball as of late.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.