Paris Basketball 08-09?

Davi Stanley is a real nice ballplayer (listed at 5'10)... will be a Sophomore next year... enjoyed covering him last year... has a tendency to force action sometimes but you can see the talent....

Alot of the problems Paris had last year was motivation to be quiet honest... some of the players didn't match the intesity that others on the team had... and it hurt them... if they can get everyone on the same page next year, they can contend to win 10 or so games....

D'Andre Jackson is a solid 6'3 kid who gave some decent minutes at times off the bench last year.... another to be Sophomore...

If I remember right they are only losing one kid (Zach Stevens)... they will win more than a couple ballgames next year, but in the 40th district, they will likely not get out of the last place....

Davi Stanley is a real nice ballplayer (listed at 5'10)... will be a Sophomore next year... enjoyed covering him last year... has a tendency to force action sometimes but you can see the talent....

Alot of the problems Paris had last year was motivation to be quiet honest... some of the players didn't match the intesity that others on the team had... and it hurt them... if they can get everyone on the same page next year, they can contend to win 10 or so games....

D'Andre Jackson is a solid 6'3 kid who gave some decent minutes at times off the bench last year.... another to be Sophomore...

If I remember right they are only losing one kid (Zach Stevens)... they will win more than a couple ballgames next year, but in the 40th district, they will likely not get out of the last place....

The first fix to this program is like you stated in one of your post concerning the Bourbon County coaching job, bring in new blood, this would have to improve the motivation of the players, respect that they give out, and bring out any ounce of talent that the players have. Just seems like this program for many years has been going through the motions and that is disappointing with the talent that has been present.

Don't they return Teon Thomas (spelling?). He might have been all-region last year? Not sure about that. I think you are right, they lost one player and i don't remember hearing his name much so, maybe will give bourbon a run for the 3 seed. Anyway, saw them play a couple of times. The Thomas kid is very athletic.

Don't they return Teon Thomas (spelling?). He might have been all-region last year? Not sure about that. I think you are right, they lost one player and i don't remember hearing his name much so, maybe will give bourbon a run for the 3 seed. Anyway, saw them play a couple of times. The Thomas kid is very athletic.

Athletic but at times seems uncommitted and missed some games last year for some undisclosed reasons... if they get a total effort and commitment for him, it will help... but I am almost for sure he wasn't all region...

Stevens (player they are losing) was a starter... decent contributor...

It's Tiion Thomas - and no, he wasn't an All-Region or honorable mention selection last season.