Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Harrison (10th region final)

Featured Replies

Predections, Adkins I think will go for the eagles.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Harrison will have all 3 pitchers available for the Championship. I think Dailey will most likely get the start. Of course that is just my opinion. Harrison will be the home team for the Championship as well.

What are some predictions on the outcome of this game on the hilltop saturday?

Predections, Adkins I think will go for the eagles.

 

Hopefully Scott

Hopefully Scott

 

Why hopefully Scott? I don't ever remember Campbell pulling for Scott.

Why hopefully Scott? I don't ever remember Campbell pulling for Scott.

 

Just a district thing. It just means that our district will do better.

Predections, Adkins I think will go for the eagles.

 

 

Have to pull for Scott, and Adkins in this one. Any word on how his Dad is doing?

  • Author
Have to pull for Scott, and Adkins in this one. Any word on how his Dad is doing?

 

Hes doing great.

It's going to be hard to beat Harrison at the hilltop I don't care who is pitching for them.Mac has some kind of spell over everything that goes on there you know.:lol::lol::lol:

It's going to be hard to beat Harrison at the hilltop I don't care who is pitching for them.Mac has some kind of spell over everything that goes on there you know.:lol::lol::lol:

 

I am going to nominate you for re-election as President of the Coach W. Fan Club. The forecast looks like rain and this game could be delayed until Sunday or Monday. Not sure who will start on the hill for the Breds. I think Harrison will rake this in a close one and advance to the Semi State. Good luck to my Thorobreds.

Hes doing great.

 

Saw him two days ago.. Looks great BTW..

It's going to be hard to beat Harrison at the hilltop I don't care who is pitching for them.Mac has some kind of spell over everything that goes on there you know.:lol::lol::lol:

 

What is a shame is that Region 9 gets to play at Champion Window Field with umpires that do a good job. The 10th region has to play at the Hilltop Homerville Coach Mac has 800 wins dump with all of the fixins including the umps. That is not a place deserving of a regional championship game. :mad::mad::mad::fire::fire::fire:

What is a shame is that Region 9 gets to play at Champion Window Field with umpires that do a good job. The 10th region has to play at the Hilltop Homerville Coach Mac has 800 wins dump with all of the fixins including the umps. That is not a place deserving of a regional championship game. :mad::mad::mad::fire::fire::fire:

 

Wow, your a sore loser.:cry:

What is a shame is that Region 9 gets to play at Champion Window Field with umpires that do a good job. The 10th region has to play at the Hilltop Homerville Coach Mac has 800 wins dump with all of the fixins including the umps. That is not a place deserving of a regional championship game. :mad::mad::mad::fire::fire::fire:

 

Didn't see this game but I'm not sure how a 14-2 game could be blamed on the umps... Now the previous game before that could hold some merit. :D:irked:

 

Just kididng guys... I'm sure Harrison will win this game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.