Scott/Harrison (10th region final)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be hard to beat Harrison at the hilltop I don't care who is pitching for them.Mac has some kind of spell over everything that goes on there you know.:lol::lol::lol:

I am going to nominate you for re-election as President of the Coach W. Fan Club. The forecast looks like rain and this game could be delayed until Sunday or Monday. Not sure who will start on the hill for the Breds. I think Harrison will rake this in a close one and advance to the Semi State. Good luck to my Thorobreds.

It's going to be hard to beat Harrison at the hilltop I don't care who is pitching for them.Mac has some kind of spell over everything that goes on there you know.:lol::lol::lol:

What is a shame is that Region 9 gets to play at Champion Window Field with umpires that do a good job. The 10th region has to play at the Hilltop Homerville Coach Mac has 800 wins dump with all of the fixins including the umps. That is not a place deserving of a regional championship game. :mad::mad::mad::fire::fire::fire:

What is a shame is that Region 9 gets to play at Champion Window Field with umpires that do a good job. The 10th region has to play at the Hilltop Homerville Coach Mac has 800 wins dump with all of the fixins including the umps. That is not a place deserving of a regional championship game. :mad::mad::mad::fire::fire::fire:

Wow, your a sore loser.:cry:

Didn't see this game but I'm not sure how a 14-2 game could be blamed on the umps... Now the previous game before that could hold some merit. :D:irked:

Just kididng guys... I'm sure Harrison will win this game.