Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Harrison (10th region final)

Featured Replies

Yeah I guess your right,afterall we did beat them 4-1 at the hill earlier in the year. The fact that I was no more than 15 ft from the play didnt mean anything.

 

Tournament is when it really counts. the ump was maybe 1 foot from the play.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tournament is when it really counts. the ump was maybe 1 foot from the play.

 

Sorry Scott this is your thread and I need to respect that. I hope you win tomorrow night Good Luck in HOMERVILLE!!!!!

Sorry Scott this is your thread and I need to respect that. I hope you win tomorrow night Good Luck in HOMERVILLE!!!!!

 

:ylsuper:

camel1505 and mmandi, I hope you understand something; you hating Harrison Co. as much as you do, is what Harrison Co. as good as they are. They eat this negativity up! Bulletin Board material at it's finest.

Yeah I guess your right,afterall we did beat them 4-1 at the hill earlier in the year. The fact that I was no more than 15 ft from the play didnt mean anything.

 

What good is it to beat them 4-1 earlier in the season when they didn't throw anybody or even play a few of their starters. I'm pretty sure Harrison is a completely different team in the regionals. Just because you beat a team in the season means nothing once the post-season starts. Although I would say it is almost impossible to beat a team like Harrison twice in one season, especially at their home field. It just doesn't happen. I'm sorry but I do not think one call at the plate lead to you losing by 12. I'm sorry I just do not see any way Campbell could have won that game last night. I think I speak for a lot of people in saying that who ever won the first round game of Harrison vs Clark was going to be the regional champion. I still think it is going to happen. Best of luck to Scott and Harrison both. You both had great seasons but I just think it is too tough to beat Harrison at home in the regional finals. I'll take Harrion in this one.

camel1505 and mmandi, I hope you understand something; you hating Harrison Co. as much as you do, is what Harrison Co. as good as they are. They eat this negativity up! Bulletin Board material at it's finest.

 

I never said I hated them so please don't assume something that was never said. I do not have a problem with Harrison County. I would like to have Scott win as that would be a bonus for the district that they play in.

I'll take Scott in a close game !:eek: Adkins , Hankinson , Adams and I'll put in Sowders and Smith too ! ( Thanks to the little Bro's ) Just remember THUNDER ...... THUNDER ..... !!!! :fire: Nothing to lose , so just play ball !:ylsuper:

A weekend tournament to pickup some wins and batting practice is not the Regional tournament. Nobody said anything about the fences. Dont you find it amazing that Scott and Bourbon had about 13 errors the other night and last night there were 9 - 10. I have not seen that many errors all year in any game or 2 games anywhere else.:sssh:

 

Frank Shoop Classic and McDonalds Classic are from from weekend tournaments to pick up wins and batting practice. Just shows once again how little some people know about Harrison County Baseball.

 

Harrison County Baseball, "It's A Matter of Pride"

  • Author
Frank Shoop Classic and McDonalds Classic are from from weekend tournaments to pick up wins and batting practice. Just shows once again how little some people know about Harrison County Baseball.

 

Harrison County Baseball, "It's A Matter of Pride"

 

Im not sure about the Frank Shoop, but the McDonalds Classic usually has lots of good competition.

I'll take Scott in a close game !:eek: Adkins , Hankinson , Adams and I'll put in Sowders and Smith too ! ( Thanks to the little Bro's ) Just remember THUNDER ...... THUNDER ..... !!!! :fire: Nothing to lose , so just play ball !:ylsuper:

 

Harrison will have no problem with this one. I predict another short game for the Breds :ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.