Everything posted by camel1505
-
10th Region Baseball Discussion
I agree with that.
-
Campbell County @ Ryle ( 2/20)
Predictions on the game?
-
10th Region Baseball Discussion
how does summer ball not mean anything? if you play on a good summer team thats when most scouts go to watch players
-
Camels Baseball 09
Nick would have been a huge help last year at short which would have enabled Andy Franzen to play 2nd. This could have been a very good double play combo.
-
Camels Baseball 09
Thats because he got into a little trouble. I have been watching Nick Shay play baseball for 10 years now and he is without a doubt the best hitter and top talent in the Campbell County area. People that bad mouth him are jealous of his talent period!!!!!!
-
Camels Baseball 09
- Best At Each Position in NKY
Region 10 gets actually no respect whatsoever. EJ Murray from Scott and Bobby Estes from Campbell County were in the Junior all state all star game with Maile and Mark Kelly and not one other person from the above list made that game but they are not even worth mentioning. This is insane. Out of the 52 kids that were in the game Estes from Campbell clocked the 2nd best 6o yard time and said had he been wearing turf shoes instead of cleats he would done better.- Top 10 players in Nky
Murray from Scott Estes from Campbell County- Rivals preseason top 10 players in Kentucky
Highlands High School Can you say Josh Conner- 10th Region 2009
Campbell County will lose every starter on the field to graduation. Matt Coffman will catch and bolster the pitching staff. Bobby Estes hurt his arm during the summer league and may not be able to pitch at all. Ben Franzen will return and be very effective. Look for Coffman to step up and be the ace. The rest of the team will be from the JV team that had a very good year. Ryan Lauer will be the leading hitter as he hit 375 or so this year. The Camels will surprise some teams though. Another big surprise should be Petey Albricht at 6'5 and 220lbs. He hasnt played since his freshman year but absolutely kills the ball in summer league SWOL. Rebuilding year!!!!- Who is the Best H.S. Pitcher you've seen or better faced?
I would too, however being selected that high will just about guarantee that he will sign eventually. I have to think he is getting some bad advice from someone if he hasnt signed yet. He would absolutely dominate in college ball from his freshman year on.- Who is the Best H.S. Pitcher you've seen or better faced?
I seen him pitch the 7th inning of a game this year and he was low to mid 90,s every pitch of his 3 strike outs. Hardest thrower I have ever seen by far.- Next Year's Favorites
Dude if you think Brandon Martin can be duplicated then all I can say to you is wow. As far as hating Harrison County there is another misconception. You need to be realistic about the capabilities of this team. It is ok to want your home town team or high school team to be the best but this years team and next years team isnt even in the same class as your state champion teams. You have a very rich baseball heritage there and that is something to be proud of but using the word hate is about as red as you can get. It is just a game. Nobody and I repeat nobody at or in Campbell County hates anyone because of a kids game.- Next Year's Favorites
Harrison will be a very average team without Brandon Martin.- Open Jobs
Coach Heringer will be back next year for the 6th year.- Harrison County 6 Scott 1
The only thing anyone should be not happy with is the fact that Scott was suppposed to host the tourney and they didnt. How long is it going to take to get the concessions and restroom facilities ready when the building has been there for 4 years. The gas money spent by the parents from Scott and Campbell County would have been able to pay for this. Not only that but to give the team with the best pitcher home field advantage was like feeding pigeons to a hawk ( no pun intended ). If the school isnt doing enough to finish the job the parents need to be the voice of concern. If they have their own swimming facilities then whats the problem finishing this job.- NewCath 9 CovCath 4 (9th Reg. Finals)
Play away my man..- Harrison County 14 Campbell County 2
Dude I am so done with this garbage. Dont give me this stuff. I was no more than 10-15ft away and Studers entire leg crossed the plate before there was a tag. That was without a doubt the worst call this year. Pathetic at best. You won and that is that. Good Luck in the State Tournament.- NewCath 9 CovCath 4 (9th Reg. Finals)
Josh Conner was the best player in NKY for his age when he played. And yes he was better than Maile. Josh devoted his time to playing football full-time to become a D1 running back because football is his passion when he arrived at Hghlands. He will definitely do that but there are many coaches who will tell you that he was actually a better baseball player.- Harrison County 14 Campbell County 2
If it was on TV then I find it hard to believe that everyone could not have seen how bad of a call it was.- Harrison County 14 Campbell County 2
I agree with you to a point but everyone plays different when they are tied or ahead. Harrison had just made 2 errors at that point and that play took them off the hook instead of being tied with a runner on 1st and 3rd with 1 out. I guarantee you that Martin the pitcher was breathing a little easier at that point. Look I am not saying that Campbell would have won, but I am saying that it would have been a better game. Martin is a phenomenol pitcher and his record and era prove that but he also does not need this kind of help. There was another play in the 4th inning where they had a flyout to our left fielder who threw the kid out running from second but instead of the umpire who was in front of the bag making the call the second base umpire called him safe. The ump at second was in no position to make that call. All I am saying is Harrison County is hard enough to beat at home with a fair game being called.- NewCath 9 CovCath 4 (9th Reg. Finals)
PUT OUT- NewCath 9 CovCath 4 (9th Reg. Finals)
Great Job Breds good luck in the semi's. Congratulations Jeramie it had to be one heck of an effort on your part. WAY TO HIT THE BALL BREDS!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:- Scott/Harrison (10th region final)
Sorry Scott this is your thread and I need to respect that. I hope you win tomorrow night Good Luck in HOMERVILLE!!!!!- Scott/Harrison (10th region final)
Yeah I guess your right,afterall we did beat them 4-1 at the hill earlier in the year. The fact that I was no more than 15 ft from the play didnt mean anything. - Best At Each Position in NKY