3 Rolandan Finch Louisville (KY) St. Xavier RB 5-10/204

4 Larry Warford Richmond (KY) Madison Central OL 6-4/349

5 Sam Simpson Lexington (KY) Henry Clay OL 6-4/292

6 Courtney Dalcourt Franklin (KY) Franklin-Simpson ATH 5-10/199

7 Ridge Wilson Louisville (KY) Central LB 6-3/207

8 Jerrell Greene Lexington (KY) Dunbar RB 6-2/210

9 LaRod King Radcliff (KY) North Hardin WR 6-6/190

10 Trevor Foy Louisville (KY) St. Xavier DE 6-7/255

What players do you think should be on the top 10? Personally I think Mister Cobble should be on the list. Other players who could be mentioned would be Shenard Holton, Jordan Aumiller, Tim Phillips, Leonard Macon, Josh Conner, Jamarielle Brown, and others.

Edited by Ram

1 Jordan Whiting Louisville (KY) Trinity LB 6-0/230

2 Justin Green Louisville (KY) Male DB 5-10/178

3 Rolandan Finch Louisville (KY) St. Xavier RB 5-10/204

4 Larry Warford Richmond (KY) Madison Central OL 6-4/349

5 Sam Simpson Lexington (KY) Henry Clay OL 6-4/292

6 Courtney Dalcourt Franklin (KY) Franklin-Simpson ATH 5-10/199

7 Ridge Wilson Louisville (KY) Central LB 6-3/207

8 Jerrell Greene Lexington (KY) Dunbar RB 6-2/210

9 LaRod King Radcliff (KY) North Hardin WR 6-6/190

10 Trevor Foy Louisville (KY) St. Xavier DE 6-7/255

What players do you think should be on the top 10? Personally i think Mister Cobble should be on the list. Other players who could be mentioned would be Shenard Holton, Jordan Aumiller, Tim Phillips, Leonard Macon, Josh Conner, Jamarielle Brown, and others.

If you feel that those additional 8 players need to be mentioned who would you take off the list that is made up?

Naw, it just shows that gas prices have hit Rivals too. Their travel budgets have been hit by the high gas prices too. They can't travel outside of Louisville/Lexington.:lol:

EXACTLY.

According to this, there are no top ten players in Western Ky...:confused:

If you feel that those additional 8 players need to be mentioned who would you take off the list that is made up?

I don't put all of those players in my top 10 but they could be in some peoples top 10.

My top 10 would be

1. Jordan Whiting

2. Justin Green

3a. Larry Warford

3b. Mister Cobble

5. Sam Simpson

6. Rolandan Finch

7. Courtney Dalcourt

8. Ridge Wilson

9. Jerrell Greene

10. Jordan Aumuller

The entire "Top 10 Players" concept is a farse anyway. How do you put a linemen against a QB and rate them? Unless the poll is by position the only thing you can go on is how much interest they get from D1 schools, its not apples to apples when comparing kids because they play different positions. We could have the best punter in the country in KY but if all he does is punt I promise he would not make a "Top 10" list. Rating kids by position is the only ranking that really matters.

EDITED FOR CONTENT

The entire "Top 10 Players" concept is a farse anyway. How do you put a linemen against a QB and rate them? Unless the poll is by position the only thing you can go on is how much interest they get from D1 schools, its not apples to apples when comparing kids because they play different positions. We could have the best punter in the country in KY but if all he does is punt I promise he would not make a "Top 10" list. Rating kids by position is the only ranking that really matters.

Absolutely correct. The whole top 10 things really does not do players justice. I really don't' put must stock into any top 10 list, unless it is a top 10 per position. How do you compare a back to a lineman, or a defensive player to an offensive player? You can't. There are different statistics for different positions.