Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Harrison (10th region final)

Featured Replies

The 10th region has to play at the Hilltop Homerville Coach Mac has 800 wins dump with all of the fixins including the umps. That is not a place deserving of a regional championship game. :mad::mad::mad::fire::fire::fire:

 

If I'm not mistaken they have not installed a retractable fence making the fence shorter when Harrison hits than when the opponent hits. And, believe it or not, Mac doesn't select the umpires. Harrison has one of the best atmospheres for high school baseball in the state of Kentucky. If they didn't have they would have trouble getting team to come play in their tournaments.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see this game but I'm not sure how a 14-2 game could be blamed on the umps... Now the previous game before that could hold some merit. :D:irked:

 

Just kididng guys... I'm sure Harrison will win this game.

 

There were some questionable calls during this game and the strike zone changed in favor of Harrison County for a couple of innings.

 

With that said you can't win a game when you have 7 errors that to me is the difference in the ball game.

If I'm not mistaken they have not installed a retractable fence making the fence shorter when Harrison hits than when the opponent hits. And, believe it or not, Mac doesn't select the umpires. Harrison has one of the best atmospheres for high school baseball in the state of Kentucky. If they didn't have they would have trouble getting team to come play in their tournaments.

 

I will say that the game did have a great atomsphere. I won't call the field the best though (I know you did not call it the best). To me the outfield could use some work.

 

I do have a question for a Harrison person. Do you always clear out the score of the opponent that you beat?

I'm not sure what you mean by clear out the score of the opponent that we beat?

I'm not sure what you mean by clear out the score of the opponent that we beat?

 

They cleared the opponents score and made it look like a no hitter was thrown against CC while leaving the Harrison Co. score up. Just curious if they do that with all the games they win?

They cleared the opponents score and made it look like a no hitter was thrown against CC while leaving the Harrison Co. score up. Just curious if they do that with all the games they win?

 

It's called Having High School kids run the scoreboard. Is it really that big of a deal????

Back to the game.....

I'll take HC by a score of 8-4.

It's called Having High School kids run the scoreboard. Is it really that big of a deal????

 

Yeah I'm sure that they are not even aware that the opponents parents would find that offensive. I'm sure they clear the Harrison score as well. Good luck to my Thorobreds!

Does anyone know the date and time of the game??

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

^

Saturday at 6:30

It's called Having High School kids run the scoreboard. Is it really that big of a deal????

 

I guess you missed where I said JUST CURIOUS.

Wow, your a sore loser.:cry:

 

Call me what you want but I am sure that if the play in the top of the second had gone the other way and Campbell wins you would not be happy yourself. Yes the score was 14-2 but it was not over until the 6th inning. Momentum in sports is everything and if you have ever played any sports you would know that. The play at home in the 2nd inning just deflated anything that Campbell was attemting to do. Like I said earlier if he makes the right call Campbell has tied the game 1-1 with a runner on 1st and 3rd with nobody out. You cant tell me that play did not ruin the game. With a runner on third I have no doubt they would have scored and at the time Harrison had just made 2 errors. Who is to say it would not have continued.

If I'm not mistaken they have not installed a retractable fence making the fence shorter when Harrison hits than when the opponent hits. And, believe it or not, Mac doesn't select the umpires. Harrison has one of the best atmospheres for high school baseball in the state of Kentucky. If they didn't have they would have trouble getting team to come play in their tournaments.

 

A weekend tournament to pickup some wins and batting practice is not the Regional tournament. Nobody said anything about the fences. Dont you find it amazing that Scott and Bourbon had about 13 errors the other night and last night there were 9 - 10. I have not seen that many errors all year in any game or 2 games anywhere else.:sssh:

Call me what you want but I am sure that if the play in the top of the second had gone the other way and Campbell wins you would not be happy yourself. Yes the score was 14-2 but it was not over until the 6th inning. Momentum in sports is everything and if you have ever played any sports you would know that. The play at home in the 2nd inning just deflated anything that Campbell was attemting to do. Like I said earlier if he makes the right call Campbell has tied the game 1-1 with a runner on 1st and 3rd with nobody out. You cant tell me that play did not ruin the game. With a runner on third I have no doubt they would have scored and at the time Harrison had just made 2 errors. Who is to say it would not have continued.

 

Just because the call didn't go your way does not make it the wrong call.I don't things have went all that well for the camels against Harrison in the

regional's regardless of were it is played.

Just because the call didn't go your way does not make it the wrong call.I don't things have went all that well for the camels against Harrison in the

regional's regardless of were it is played.

 

Yeah I guess your right,afterall we did beat them 4-1 at the hill earlier in the year. The fact that I was no more than 15 ft from the play didnt mean anything.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.