Harrison County 4 GRC 3 (9 innings)

Harrison will have to rebound quickly as they will need another super effort against Campbell County tomorrow night. Logan Dailey and Brandon Martin are both available for the Breds. Super effort tonight by Jarrod Martin in getting the win. Bennett pitched great for the Cards as well. GRC had a much better season than most would have predicted for them. Good luck tomorrow Breds!

If i am correct Campbell and Harrison play in the championship tommorrow? Could someone please post a time, thanks

Nicholas County plays Scott High @ 5:30

Harrison County plays Campbell County @ 7:45

Come up and watch baseball on the hill!

Who pitched how many innings for both teams?

Jared Martin pitched from the 3rd to the 7th and then Brandon Martin came in in the 8th and pitched the 9th as well.:laugh:

Bennett pitched up to the 6th inning then Robert Bell came in in the 7th, 8th, and 9th innings.

Harrison was EXTREMELY lucky to win this game. Potential 3rd strike in the 7th on one of their hitters called a ball and kid then delivers a hit and scores the 2nd and 3rd runs. Harrison also benefits from an error in the bottom of the 7th. If the play is made and the correct third strike is called, Clark wins 3-1.

Harrison was EXTREMELY lucky to win this game. Potential 3rd strike in the 7th on one of their hitters called a ball and kid then delivers a hit and scores the 2nd and 3rd runs. Harrison also benefits from an error in the bottom of the 7th. If the play is made and the correct third strike is called, Clark wins 3-1.

And if I had a dime for everytime someone said "if" I wouldn't have to go to work everyday.

:rolleyes: