Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could someone let us know asap about 10th region rainouts

Featured Replies

I plan on coming to the 10th region tourny today, but I hate to make the drive if it rains. Could someone let us know how the weather holds up as it approaches game time? Thanks

Who plays today out of the tenth?

 

GRC vs Harrison @ 5:30pm

 

St. Pat vs Campbell Co. @ 7:30pm

GRC and Harrison should be a good game. I don't know about St. Pat and Campbell though. I'd like to go up but its a little too much of a drive for me.

  • Author
GRC and Harrison should be a good game. I don't know about St. Pat and Campbell though. I'd like to go up but its a little too much of a drive for me.

Where are you driving from cdbaseball ?

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

As of 3:40 it is sunny and warm here in Cynthiana. I am headed to work and will miss the game. Go Breds!

Coach Goodrich predicted snowballs,instead it rained try again wed.

Weather permitting, Harrison and GRC will resume their game where it was halted at 5:30 on Wednesday. Campbell will play St. Pat at 7:45

 

The semifinals will be played on Thursday at 5:30 and 7:45 and the championship game will be on Saturday at 6:30. (graduation for HC and maybe others on Friday).

Montgomery County, it could be worse. I just don't want to waste the gas. Turned out to be a good call with the rain.

^^

 

If there is any change, an update would be appreciated. How much rain did they end up getting?

Everything is a go for tonight. Harrison and GRC will finish their game starting at 5:30 and Campbell and St. Patrick will play after that. Semi's will be played on Thursday with the Championship Game on Saturday. The field is in good shape considering we had almost 2 inches of rain.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.