Fields for District

So I understand that who hosts district usually rotates among the members. My question is why, if a field isn't in condition to play, can't you move it to another. In the 40th district tonight the Montgomery/Bourbon game was cancelled because of this. Apparently around the rest of Kentucky the rain wasn't enough to keep others from playing. So would you be allowed to move the game to another sight, such as Montgomery or even Clark county???

So I understand that who hosts district usually rotates among the members. My question is why, if a field isn't in condition to play, can't you move it to another. In the 40th district tonight the Montgomery/Bourbon game was cancelled because of this. Apparently around the rest of Kentucky the rain wasn't enough to keep others from playing. So would you be allowed to move the game to another sight, such as Montgomery or even Clark county???

You would only be able to do this if a) the games haven't been completed by the day of the regiional draw OR b) if the "host" school agrees to have the site changed. That is how I think it goes but don't quote me on that.