Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Baseball 2008

Featured Replies

Maronde has the best shot. To be 32-2 or whatever he is in that district is nothing short of amazing. Add to that he has a chance at another state title and I'd say he's a pretty safe bet.

Maronde has the best shot. To be 32-2 or whatever he is in that district is nothing short of amazing. Add to that he has a chance at another state title and I'd say he's a pretty safe bet.

 

Maronde is a pitcher with a 32-2 record! Wow, that is amazing.

That is throughout his career not just this season. Actually this season may have been his closest to mediocure (sp?) of his career.

Maronde is a pitcher with a 32-2 record! Wow, that is amazing.

 

I don't know if that's his exact record, but I'm sure it's close. When you think about how many of those wins are against Dunbar, Tates Creek, Lexington Christian, etc., you realize how amazing those numbers really are.

I don't think he will win it but Timmy Hayes Catcher at Lawrence Co deserves to be mentioned. He is going to UofL next year and is leading Lawrence Co into their second straight Regional Championship game. I think he's hit 4 homers the last two weeks.

Is Maronde signed anywhere to play college baseball?

I don't think he will win it but Timmy Hayes Catcher at Lawrence Co deserves to be mentioned. He is going to UofL next year and is leading Lawrence Co into their second straight Regional Championship game. I think he's hit 4 homers the last two weeks.

 

I agree completely. Saw him play once this year, and he could do it all.

Any talk of him getting drafted?

 

And let's not forget that Maronde's losses were the 2-1 loss to LCA earlier this year to another star pitcher and the one-hitter to Dunbar last year (the one hit was a homer).

Maronde signed with Florida. I think he is projected as late first early second round in the draft, but I'm not positive on that.

:thumb:

Maronde signed with Florida. I think he is projected as late first early second round in the draft, but I'm not positive on that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.