Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Water Boy

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Water Boy

  1. How does a team with so much talent start (8-11)?? I dont get it.
  2. Good Luck to Coach Warfield she had a very recent 9th region title which makes it hard for me to believe that she would be replaced.
  3. Hmmmmm, interesting.... should be some good games :sssh: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. Those are some very impressive stats, especially from the three point line!
  5. Would have liked to see Conner put up 57 again, but I'll take the W. Hopefully Pugh will return soon. West had a great game as usual. Does anyone know who Conner has after thier bye week?
  6. Conner by 13 Conner-41 Ryle-28
  7. SK looked great, pretty suprised to see such a blow out though! Conner obviously still has some things to imporve on before they play Boone next week. I just don't understand why they rarely give Pugh the ball??? Maybe mixing in a few runs would better open up the 5 yard passes they run every down? IMO once Conner begins to play quality teams, as they did tonight, the offensive coordinator will need to mix up the plays alot more.
  8. I wouldnt qutie say that, but I am excited to see if Conner's apparent "lousy" defense can stop Miles Simpson and whoever else plays for SK. :clap::jump: It may be a better game then your imagining...
  9. I wouldn't say that, but point proven that the non-conference schedule is even weaker then people realize. I think they are plenty ready for the conference schedule though IMO. I also think Conner will win the district! Write it down.:ylsuper:
  10. Glad to hear the big win, I really hope they don't schedule Lloyd next year though....!
  11. I'll take Cooper by 14. Should be a good game to watch. I expect the Jaguars to have another big game on the ground. Cooper- 28 Scott-14
  12. I guess it falls back on Trosper trying to set up a ridiculously easy non-conference schedule. Hopefully it will prepare these guys for their tougher conference games? But anyway, I'll take Conner by 5, touchdowns that is. Looking for Pugh to have more of an impact in the offense tonight, with West playing as usual. Second string will likely see some action mid-way through the second half. Conner-42 Lloyd-7
  13. Conner has 4 seniors this year, I think that will help make them strong competition this year.
  14. Brad Arlinghaus from Conner does a great job. He is beginning to turn the program around after the down fall from the previouc coach.
  15. 1. Simpson- SK 2. Quanoo- Boone 3. Pugh- Conner 4. Elliot- Ryle 5. Kelly- NewCath
  16. Congrats Lady Cru! But i have to agree that Regionals need to have a regional atmosphere and altough NKU has an awesome gym setup it does not have the same effect as a highschool gym. Playing at a highschool also brings revenue to the chosen school and is much cheaper to get into. $8 a pop is going to make your crowd much smaller.
  17. Good win for NCC St. Henry didn't go down without a fight!
  18. I agree with Allison long close to the top of that list, she has been a dominant player in the 9th for four years.
  19. Congratulations! Best of luck in the future!
  20. I can agree with that, I can personally see NCC making a big run in the tournament.
  21. Ryle shot 14/21 from the 3? That is a very impressive stat.
  22. It seems that no one believes in back to back trips to state for the lady cougars.
  23. Conner will play tough down the stretch, while Holmes gets into foul trouble. Conner- 61 Holmes-57
  24. I haven't really followed basketball in NKY this season, but isn't this quite a shock?
  25. Cooper is such a young team and have had a rough season they might as well be able to make a run in the JV tourney with players their own age.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.