Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper/Scott Predictions

Who wins this game? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cooper travels to Taylor Mill to take on Scott this friday, September 4th at 7PM. What are everyone's thoughts on the game? :banana:

Scott may have a chance in this game unlike their opener against Conner this past weekend. With that being said though I'll take Cooper in this one.

 

Cooper 28

Scott 20

I am an Eagle fan but I dont think Scott can stop the run and Cooper will run all over the Eagles. Lets hope I am wrong but I just dont see it happening.

Are the Eagles really looking that bad this year? I read on the Scott vs. Conner thread and saw not one good thing about them.

  • Author
Are the Eagles really looking that bad this year? I read on the Scott vs. Conner thread and saw not one good thing about them.

 

I don't think Scott looks bad. It will be a very good game to come and watch. Scott struggled against the run against Conner, and Cooper ran the ball very well Friday night. So I think that is what people are implying.

Scott just didn't click against Conner and the way Cooper runs the ball I just don't see them stopping the RB.

Cooper 35 Scott 14. Cooper running game looked real good against a much faster Shawnee team.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Im going to say Cooper by ATLEAST 2 TD's..

I love seeing people predict Cooper to win by so much. Makes me happy for Cooper! :)

I believe Scott has just a couple of chances for a win this year and this might be one of them. Scott looked bad against Conner there is just no other way to put it. There offense is so one dimensional there is no need to ever scout them if you are playing them in the future. I feel sorry for Zach Sowder because he is going to take a beating this year I bet with everything he has to do for the team he is going to be one tired kid come the end of the season.

 

I wish the Eagles the best but unless things change on offense it is going to be a long season.

 

I did hear that the Junior High team at Woodland might be improving so I guess a couple of years down the road could be bright for the Eagles. The change in the Coaching staff last year might have boosted morale a little but I have not seen much of a change on the field. I was told we should not judge the team by the score on the board this year but judge them on improvement after each game I guess every coach would say that but teams are judged by wins and losses and that's the bottom line and with that said the Eagles will be in familiar territory again this year.

I predict Scott wins. Cooper may feel good when playing Shawnee, but Scott is more talented. It will be Scott 13 - Cooper 6.

This isn't the same Cooper team as last year. First, they have been able to lift weights in the offseason which they didn't have last year. Second, they have a stud RB in Bradley who wasn't there last year. Third, the coaches didn't know any kid going into their first season. Some kids have been moved around to better suit the team and themselves.

 

Now, having said all of that, they will still be in trouble their last six games against their district rivals but I think they will compete just fine in their first four games.

 

There is a lot of "buzz" with their Freshman team which opens up Thursday at home against NCC so the future may be bright real soon. On paper the Jags have a ton of talent, now we will see if they prove it on the field. By the way, I know the Freshman are looking for a game around OCT 1 since Lloyd dropped their Freshman team this year. They would love to play if anyone has an open date around that time.

Pretty cool for Cooper to be considered the favorite going into some of their games this year. Their are coming off a pretty big high last week and I think they keep that going against Scott in Week #2.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.