Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner vs Ryle Predictions

Which team will win? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Conner goes to Ryle this week to take on the Raiders. Who are taking and Why?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders bounce back from the loss to SK. Win by 2 TDs.

Going with the boys from Hebron here. I think they have regrouped nicely from their SK debacle, and are playing well. I also really like the West kid from Conner, he is a winner and a gamer. I think he will be the difference. I expect a game decided by 4 points or less.

  • Author

If both teams bring their A game, this could be one of the best games of the year. If one of them don't, this could get ugly. I can't wait to see how the young men from Ryle come out after last week. Can Ryle stop the Conner passing game? And can Conner stop the Ryle running? This could end up 60 to 50.

If both teams bring their A game, this could be one of the best games of the year. If one of them don't, this could get ugly. I can't wait to see how the young men from Ryle come out after last week. Can Ryle stop the Conner passing game? And can Conner stop the Ryle running? This could end up 60 to 50.

 

We keep saying that with these 6A games and they turn out to be blowouts, but this one should be closer. Both teams have great offenses. The winner will be the team that plays better D. I'll take Ryle by 10.

It's so hard for me to go against Conner but I think Elliott will give them fits.

 

Ryle 28

Conner 21

Depends on which Ryle team shows up. I'll say they come out and make a statement and win by 14.

Ryle 23-20.

Handy Manny, I hope you're better with your tools than your score predictions. No way Ryle scores only 14, or maybe you've got dyslexia. Ryle 41 - Conner 31.

I think West will be too much for Ryle to handle. He had a good game against them last year and he was playing injured. Ryle has a better running attack this year but they lost some talent on the defensive side of the ball.

 

Connor 28 Ryle 10

I've got Conner this week. Ryle let a couple big pass plays in the rain last week. I hate to see what West is going to do with it being dry.

Last year's game with these two team went down to the final drive with Conner winning. I expect this one to be just as tense. Ryle going to have to get pressure on West. 31-30 Ryle!

I think West will be too much for Ryle to handle. He had a good game against them last year and he was playing injured. Ryle has a better running attack this year but they lost some talent on the defensive side of the ball.

 

Connor 28 Ryle 10

 

Wow. Either Ryle's offense just got terribly weaker or Conner's defense just got much stronger. Going to be a tough game for both teams, but I would be stunned beyond stunned if Conner holds Ryle anywhere remotely close to 10 points.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.