oldjarhead

Which team will win?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with the boys from Hebron here. I think they have regrouped nicely from their SK debacle, and are playing well. I also really like the West kid from Conner, he is a winner and a gamer. I think he will be the difference. I expect a game decided by 4 points or less.

If both teams bring their A game, this could be one of the best games of the year. If one of them don't, this could get ugly. I can't wait to see how the young men from Ryle come out after last week. Can Ryle stop the Conner passing game? And can Conner stop the Ryle running? This could end up 60 to 50.

If both teams bring their A game, this could be one of the best games of the year. If one of them don't, this could get ugly. I can't wait to see how the young men from Ryle come out after last week. Can Ryle stop the Conner passing game? And can Conner stop the Ryle running? This could end up 60 to 50.

We keep saying that with these 6A games and they turn out to be blowouts, but this one should be closer. Both teams have great offenses. The winner will be the team that plays better D. I'll take Ryle by 10.

I think West will be too much for Ryle to handle. He had a good game against them last year and he was playing injured. Ryle has a better running attack this year but they lost some talent on the defensive side of the ball.

Connor 28 Ryle 10

I think West will be too much for Ryle to handle. He had a good game against them last year and he was playing injured. Ryle has a better running attack this year but they lost some talent on the defensive side of the ball.

Connor 28 Ryle 10

Wow. Either Ryle's offense just got terribly weaker or Conner's defense just got much stronger. Going to be a tough game for both teams, but I would be stunned beyond stunned if Conner holds Ryle anywhere remotely close to 10 points.