Everything posted by PioneerPride
-
Where Are You Going Friday Night?
Union, of course.
-
Parking for the SK vs Ryle game
Last game I was lucky enough to squeeze in the very last spot in the grass by the baseball field. Should be even more crowded this time around.
-
6A Simon Kenton/Henry Clay Updates
Came down to PAT. Good game.
-
6A Simon Kenton/Henry Clay Updates
Missed PAT could come back to haunt HC.
-
6A Simon Kenton/Henry Clay Updates
Trick kick. I like it, catching HC off guard and giving SK some good momentum to start the half.
-
6A Simon Kenton/Henry Clay Updates
Thanks for the updates, anywhere to find the radio broadcast online?
-
5A: Dixie Heights/Highlands Updates
Sounds like Dixie came to play.
-
5A: Covington Catholic/Johnson Central Updates
:lol:
-
Simon Kenton 48 Conner 7
Cooper. Then @Ryle the next week.
-
What was the most exciting/your favorite game of the year?
I'm going to be a homer, and say the SK v St. X game in the 6A Regional finals. Very exciting game, both teams putting it all on the field. A lot of points on the board, big plays from both teams. The crowd/atmosphere was amazing from what I could tell watching replays of it.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
Good game all the way through, great comeback by SK, gotta give them props
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
Buzzkill
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
Oh man,
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
Uh oh X. How many timeouts does sk have?
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
Time? Onside kick I assume
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
No score updates ? Time left?
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
3 and out. SK Ball. on the 35.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
Interception. SIgh.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
Chance to get it within 7 points in the 3rd quarter, Momentum is definitely in SK's favor.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
Lawrence with 3 passing TD's tonight.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
TD SK.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
St. X punt. SK Ball in the St. X redzone.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
Did they not get the XP? I'd be happy to just force one punt this half. Then we get the ball back in the 3rd, at least make the score respectable.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
What just happened? I didn't hear what they said happened, came back from commercial and they were kicking the Extra point.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/St. Xavier Updates
1st qtr over. 20-7 St. X.