Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What was the most exciting/your favorite game of the year?

Featured Replies

I'm going to be a homer, and say the SK v St. X game in the 6A Regional finals. Very exciting game, both teams putting it all on the field. A lot of points on the board, big plays from both teams. The crowd/atmosphere was amazing from what I could tell watching replays of it.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crittenden/Mayfield playoffs. One of the best games I've seen

I'll trump your "homerism" and say Highlands v. Cincy St. X was the pearl of this year's season. The Birds showed the NATION what KY football is all about!

I'll trump your "homerism" and say Highlands v. Cincy St. X was the pearl of this year's season. The Birds showed the NATION what KY football is all about!

 

I agree . The best high school game I ever watched ! :ylsuper:

I don't think you guys are being homers. Chances are the most exciting or your favorite game was one you saw, so chances are that was your team.

 

For me it was Warren Central vs. Bowling Green. Crosstown rivals, always a big game, and Central snapped a 7 year losing streak in the series behind a freshman QB and new head coach.

FC 28 Murray 21 State Quarterfinals only team to get close to FC so far.

Highlands over Cincy ST. X.:dancingpa

 

Although, Highlands over John Hardin would be even better.:dancingpa:dancingpa

Edited by Henry521

Raceland's win over rival Russell. And the comeback victory in the 4th against Campbellsville.

Not even close to me. Last nights 13-10 last second fieldgoal win over defending State Champion Bell County to advance to this years State Championship.

Not even close to me. Last nights 13-10 last second fieldgoal win over defending State Champion Bell County to advance to this years State Championship.

 

Field goal as time expires. Not too mention, the atmosphere was CRAZY! I haven't seen a game in high school like this is quite sometime. :thumb:

Everyone who attended last night's game will likely say that the Bell County/Boyle County game was one of the best games they have seen in their lifetime. It was definitely mine. Only a game winning td with no time on the clock would make for a better ending.

Raceland's win over rival Russell. And the comeback victory in the 4th against Campbellsville.

 

I would have to say the best game Raceland was in all year was the Greenup game. Not the best game for either team, but as a whole it had everything. The blocked kick at the end of the game mad it even sweeter for me, but hey, I'm a Musketeer fan. Great game no matter who you was rooting for.

Not even close to me. Last nights 13-10 last second fieldgoal win over defending State Champion Bell County to advance to this years State Championship.

 

I'll have to agree. It was an awesome game with electric atmosphere. :thumb:

Lexington Catholic / Lone Oak overtime thriller. Best game I have seen in years.

I'll trump your "homerism" and say Highlands v. Cincy St. X was the pearl of this year's season. The Birds showed the NATION what KY football is all about!

 

Sweet!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.