Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Lloyd Predictions

Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What do you think?

The better poll question should be "why is Conner playing Lloyd?"

Conner 48

Lloyd 7

Conner by however many West feels like throwing/running

It'll be interesting to see how Conner fares against Dixie on Sept. 11. It should be a great game, but I don't know that games against Scott and Lloyd do much to prepare them for that level of opponent.

Conner wins big.

Juggs by 3! We will need a little luck on our side but it can be done.....

but I don't know that games against Scott and Lloyd do much to prepare them for that level of opponent.

 

Actually, you DO know.

Juggs by 3! We will need a little luck on our side but it can be done.....

 

I agree. Lloyd must play great to win and a little luck wouldn't hurt. Go juggs.

The underdog Lloyd 21-20.

  • Author
The better poll question should be "why is Conner playing Lloyd?"

Clyde, glad you brought that up....why does a 6A schedule a 2A? Granted they have a tough schedule ahead of them, but I don't think this helps prepare them for the district games that really count!

The better poll question should be "why is Conner playing Lloyd?"

 

I had the same thought when I read the thread!

I agree. Lloyd must play great to win and a little luck wouldn't hurt. Go juggs.

 

Wishfull thinking....Conner 56 Lloyd 7.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I guess it falls back on Trosper trying to set up a ridiculously easy non-conference schedule. Hopefully it will prepare these guys for their tougher conference games?

 

But anyway, I'll take Conner by 5, touchdowns that is. Looking for Pugh to have more of an impact in the offense tonight, with West playing as usual. Second string will likely see some action mid-way through the second half.

 

Conner-42

Lloyd-7

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.