Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle74

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ryle74

  1. Should be Ryle’s 4th consecutive running clock. I would say early 2nd quarter. 42-7 Ryle wins.
  2. This will be a very similar score to last year’s game with Ryle on top for a 10th straight time. Ryle returns almost their entire defense and I don’t think Cooper’s OLine will be able to handle them. I also do not believe they will be able to stop Savage on the ground. Looking forward to watching this one.
  3. 1st half running clock for Cooper.
  4. Ryle started slow but easily pulled away. Big test next week at Highlands.
  5. 40-0 Ryle going into half.
  6. 5 years since Ryle has won a playoff game. Is that correct? If so, I can’t see that going over very well there for very much longer. A school like Ryle with the talent they have should be doing more.
  7. I have no inside information. I was just hoping someone could confirm the rumors when I started this thread.
  8. Kids do move all of the time, but to think 3 young players just up and move to schools down the road all at the same time is a coincidence, I don't think so.
  9. I have heard that 3 kids have left and enrolled in other schools and that there may be more to follow. Is there any truth to this? If so, what is going on at Cooper?
  10. Boone had a roster full of inexperienced kids last year. If I remember correctly, I think only 2 kids on the entire roster had varsity experience. Next year they should have 20 plus with varsity experience including almost all of the defense back. I'm also hearing that some kids have transferred in from another school in the area and more may be coming. I'm not sure if there's any truth to this rumor. With what Boone has coming back and if there truly are some unhappy kids moving in, I could see them getting to 5 wins.
  11. If changes aren’t made soon, some of that talent will be playing elsewhere.
  12. Couldn’t agree more. Too much talent coming through that program right now.
  13. This is really bad for Ryle.
  14. Boone will dominate the trenches and win by 4 scores.
  15. This is actually Thursday.
  16. Any movement on this today? Hearing rumors.
  17. A player and a coach left the team. I do not believe either had anything to do with what happened at practice that day.
  18. Coaches do argue. Kids do fight. Anyone who spends this much time around one another is going to have disagreements. For the people on here spreading rumors that coaches were fighting or that the Ryle coaching staff is having problems, just do not know what they are talking about. As someone who knows multiple Ryle coaches personally, I see them together all of the time.
  19. Keep trying to do whatever it is you're trying to do. The Ryle coaching staff is a strong group of guys who get along great.
  20. Comical. No coaches fought, no helmets were swung. It's amazing how rumors get spread.
  21. Boone County schools are not allowed to practice on holidays, so yes, it was a short week for all.
  22. God forbid a coach trying to get his team ready for a football game! This is comical!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.