Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's going on at Cooper?

Featured Replies

I have heard that 3 kids have left and enrolled in other schools and that there may be more to follow. Is there any truth to this? If so, what is going on at Cooper?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard the same. Heard 1 enrolled at Covcath. One to Boone maybe.

Kids change schools all the time, for various reasons, were these guys top line football players or something? Not that it matters, sometimes those kids move or change schools too.

  • Author
Kids change schools all the time, for various reasons, were these guys top line football players or something? Not that it matters, sometimes those kids move or change schools too.

 

Kids do move all of the time, but to think 3 young players just up and move to schools down the road all at the same time is a coincidence, I don't think so.

I don’t think moving is that easy, unless you rent.

I woke up this morning to an interesting text. Anyway....is there a chance that the kids involved that have been mentioned are moving to another “Boone” Cty school because their parent/s were offered a job coaching or even teaching? Again, asking for a friend?

I don’t think moving is that easy, unless you rent.

 

Or...your parent is a teacher in the Boone County School System...

The Cooper football program is in good shape. Cooper is no different than any other school that has players that change schools for various reasons. Coach Borchers will put a competitive team on the field with players that "want" to be in the program. I do love the entertainment of the post though :popcorn:

The Cooper football program is in good shape. Cooper is no different than any other school that has players that change schools for various reasons. Coach Borchers will put a competitive team on the field with players that "want" to be in the program. I do love the entertainment of the post though :popcorn:

 

That's exactly right!!! LOVE THIS!!!!

Kids do move all of the time, but to think 3 young players just up and move to schools down the road all at the same time is a coincidence, I don't think so.

 

The question is: will they be playing this season, or sitting out due to their "move"?

Since there is nothing criminal occurring, is there a reason we aren't using their names? As Sixer pointed out, kids change schools all of the time, not sure why their names need to be treated as state-secrets.

I wonder if Coach Borchers will fight these "transfers" with the KHSAA like he has done in the past.

I wonder if Coach Borchers will fight these "transfers" with the KHSAA like he has done in the past.

 

Odd since Cooper seems to benefit from transfers into their basketball program.

 

Must be some internal turmoil happening if kids are willing to sit out an entire season to move on from Cooper.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.