What's going on at Cooper?

Ryle74

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids change schools all the time, for various reasons, were these guys top line football players or something? Not that it matters, sometimes those kids move or change schools too.

Kids do move all of the time, but to think 3 young players just up and move to schools down the road all at the same time is a coincidence, I don't think so.

The Cooper football program is in good shape. Cooper is no different than any other school that has players that change schools for various reasons. Coach Borchers will put a competitive team on the field with players that "want" to be in the program. I do love the entertainment of the post though :popcorn:

The Cooper football program is in good shape. Cooper is no different than any other school that has players that change schools for various reasons. Coach Borchers will put a competitive team on the field with players that "want" to be in the program. I do love the entertainment of the post though :popcorn:

That's exactly right!!! LOVE THIS!!!!

Since there is nothing criminal occurring, is there a reason we aren't using their names? As Sixer pointed out, kids change schools all of the time, not sure why their names need to be treated as state-secrets.

Geez...in inner city schools you have 3 kids a DAY switch schools sometime. Did they change for "academic purposes"? Lol. Sometimes players move and it's better for them and the program they left. In today's athletics parents think there is a "transfer portal" in high school. If a child is not happy nor flourishing academically nor socially, perhaps a transfer is best. Athletically it usually boils down to playing time. Just my take after many years in the school business.