Conner vs. Ryle Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Conner
    • Ryle

• theguru changed the title to Conner vs. Ryle Predictions/Updates

Always a fun cross county match up. Ryle needs to clean up some sloppiness from week 1 and if they can do that they should have a good shot here the offense is wide open and built to score quickly with athletic receivers and the young QB who should keep improving weekly also look for the defense to step up. Now if  the run heavy Conner offense grinds the game down if could be a pretty physical game - nice to see Alijah Thompson getting more involved in their offense great athlete and young man. 

• Like 2

Ryle is just a bigger physical team in my opinion. In a game where both teams can grind it out on the ground, I give the edge to Ryle in a close one. I think Ryle has the better air attack also. No doubt some of the miscues from week one will get corrected.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I predict a pretty low scoring game. I think it will be all run all the time for Conner and Ryle's defense could be on the field a lot longer than expected. If Ryle has to count on big plays like last week, it could be a long night for the Raiders.

• Haha 1

I watched Ryle in person last week and actually did not look bad considering it is the 1st game of the season. They need to clean up those 'yellow flag" issue tho. I saw 3 or 4 plays in a row that they were flagged. They ran the ball well, 2 lucky tip for TD, defense played solid holding the high scoring Lex Catholic to only 24, but like I said it was the 1st game for both. 

• Thanks 1