Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie at Ryle Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

Sounds like soccer. Interesting score. Either team moving the ball? I assume Ryle had a goal line stand so Dixie must have moved the ball a little?

Anything new in this one?

Anything new in this one?

 

Same score near the end of the 3rd Q.

This is really bad for Ryle.

This is really bad for Ryle.

 

I am going to sneak this in here, I think it is time for a change at Ryle.

I am going to sneak this in here, I think it is time for a change at Ryle.

 

Couldn’t agree more. Too much talent coming through that program right now.

Couldn’t agree more. Too much talent coming through that program right now.

 

Agree!

Dixie 8 Ryle 0

I know the first game was close, but would it be safe to say Dixie was a decent underdog in this game?

Not really. Ryle has regressed offensively in a major way during the season.

Dixie 18 Ryle 0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.