Everything posted by Ryle74
-
Dixie Heights at Ryle Predictions/Updates
Should be Ryle’s 4th consecutive running clock. I would say early 2nd quarter. 42-7 Ryle wins.
-
Ryle at Cooper Predictions/Updates
This will be a very similar score to last year’s game with Ryle on top for a 10th straight time. Ryle returns almost their entire defense and I don’t think Cooper’s OLine will be able to handle them. I also do not believe they will be able to stop Savage on the ground. Looking forward to watching this one.
-
Boone County vs. Cooper Predictions/Updates
1st half running clock for Cooper.
-
Ryle 49 DeSales 7
Ryle started slow but easily pulled away. Big test next week at Highlands.
-
Conner vs. Ryle Predictions/Updates
40-0 Ryle going into half.
-
Dixie 41 Ryle 36
5 years since Ryle has won a playoff game. Is that correct? If so, I can’t see that going over very well there for very much longer. A school like Ryle with the talent they have should be doing more.
-
What's going on at Cooper?
I have no inside information. I was just hoping someone could confirm the rumors when I started this thread.
-
What's going on at Cooper?
Kids do move all of the time, but to think 3 young players just up and move to schools down the road all at the same time is a coincidence, I don't think so.
-
What's going on at Cooper?
I have heard that 3 kids have left and enrolled in other schools and that there may be more to follow. Is there any truth to this? If so, what is going on at Cooper?
-
Boone County - 2020 Schedule
Boone had a roster full of inexperienced kids last year. If I remember correctly, I think only 2 kids on the entire roster had varsity experience. Next year they should have 20 plus with varsity experience including almost all of the defense back. I'm also hearing that some kids have transferred in from another school in the area and more may be coming. I'm not sure if there's any truth to this rumor. With what Boone has coming back and if there truly are some unhappy kids moving in, I could see them getting to 5 wins.
-
Raider Nation is it time?
If changes aren’t made soon, some of that talent will be playing elsewhere.
-
Dixie at Ryle Predictions/Updates
Couldn’t agree more. Too much talent coming through that program right now.
-
Dixie at Ryle Predictions/Updates
This is really bad for Ryle.
-
Dixie at Ryle Predictions/Updates
Anything new in this one?
-
6A Simon Kenton at 6A Ryle Predictions/Updates
How much time is left?
-
6A Simon Kenton at 6A Ryle Predictions/Updates
Is half time over?!?
-
2A #10 Lloyd Memorial vs. 5A Boone County Predictions/Updates
Boone will dominate the trenches and win by 4 scores.
-
Spring Games
This is actually Thursday.
-
Open Job: Boone County
Any movement on this today? Hearing rumors.
-
Problems at Ryle?
A player and a coach left the team. I do not believe either had anything to do with what happened at practice that day.
-
Problems at Ryle?
Coaches do argue. Kids do fight. Anyone who spends this much time around one another is going to have disagreements. For the people on here spreading rumors that coaches were fighting or that the Ryle coaching staff is having problems, just do not know what they are talking about. As someone who knows multiple Ryle coaches personally, I see them together all of the time.
-
Problems at Ryle?
Keep trying to do whatever it is you're trying to do. The Ryle coaching staff is a strong group of guys who get along great.
-
Problems at Ryle?
Comical. No coaches fought, no helmets were swung. It's amazing how rumors get spread.
-
Are things heating up at Cooper?
Boone County schools are not allowed to practice on holidays, so yes, it was a short week for all.
-
Are things heating up at Cooper?
God forbid a coach trying to get his team ready for a football game! This is comical!