Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 41 Ryle 36

Featured Replies

Final per the update thread.

 

Way to go Dixie!!! Proud of my alma mater!!!!

Dixie heads to St. Mathews to meet Trinity?

Who were some stars of the game for Dixie tonight?

Congrats to Coach Brossart, his staff, and the players on a program changing season. 

7 hours ago, fatsnbul said:

Dixie heads to St. Mathews to meet Trinity?

Yep.

I just can't see it happening this year, but Coach Brossart and the Colonels are the only 6A team out of northern Kentucky to have ever beaten Trinity.

2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Yep.

I just can't see it happening this year, but Coach Brossart and the Colonels are the only 6A team out of northern Kentucky to have ever beaten Trinity.

And to think, those kids are in their mid 30's now. Wow, time flies.

2 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

And to think, those kids are in their mid 30's now. Wow, time flies.

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

And to think, those kids are in their mid 30's now. Wow, time flies.

As I recall Dixie had a QB named O'Toole, I believe.     T had some chemistry problems that year, mainly with a disgruntled RB.   

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

giphy.gif

Hardly bragging, lol. Im in my 40s.

6 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

Hardly bragging, lol. Im in my 40s.

Me too. All down hill from here. lol.

1 hour ago, tcjkbt said:

As I recall Dixie had a QB named O'Toole, I believe.     T had some chemistry problems that year, mainly with a disgruntled RB.   

I could be wrong, but I think Preston was the QB that year.  That team played Boone in the mud at Dixie and lost the following week. 

48 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

I could be wrong, but I think Preston was the QB that year.  That team played Boone in the mud at Dixie and lost the following week. 

Could be.   I've tried to forget that game for years.

 

4 hours ago, tcjkbt said:

As I recall Dixie had a QB named O'Toole, I believe.     T had some chemistry problems that year, mainly with a disgruntled RB.   

 

3 hours ago, nees1212 said:

I could be wrong, but I think Preston was the QB that year.  That team played Boone in the mud at Dixie and lost the following week. 

Correct, Greg Preston was Dixie's QB when they beat Trinity. Went on to play college ball and started as QB at a small college in Minnesota.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.