Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 56 Conner 14

Featured Replies

Final. 56 unanswered points, Simpson 190 yards rushing, 30 passing, 5 TDs.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conner came out tough, then suddenly looked like a different team. There was an INT on a tipped pass in the first half. SK scored and never looked back. Pretty impressive win for the Pioneers. That Ryle game should be a killer.

SK looked great, pretty suprised to see such a blow out though! Conner obviously still has some things to imporve on before they play Boone next week.

 

I just don't understand why they rarely give Pugh the ball??? Maybe mixing in a few runs would better open up the 5 yard passes they run every down? IMO once Conner begins to play quality teams, as they did tonight, the offensive coordinator will need to mix up the plays alot more.

Wow, I'm a little surprised at the margin. Guess that schedule theory didn't work out so well for me or Conner.

 

Congrats to the Pioneers.

SK looked great, pretty suprised to see such a blow out though! Conner obviously still has some things to imporve on before they play Boone next week.

 

I just don't understand why they rarely give Pugh the ball??? Maybe mixing in a few runs would better open up the 5 yard passes they run every down? IMO once Conner begins to play quality teams, as they did tonight, the offensive coordinator will need to mix up the plays alot more.

 

West was forced to throw the ball away several times, was picked off 2 or 3, and just didn't look that great. Conner has a long way to go on offense. Now some may understand why a few of us questioned how much their weak schedule might hurt them as the season progressed.

Wow, I'm a little surprised at the margin. Guess that schedule theory didn't work out so well for me or Conner.

 

Congrats to the Pioneers.

 

Ha you typed half my post for me while I was typing my last post.

I never doubted SK would take this and run away with it, but I didn't think they'd literally run away with it by this much of a margin. Impressive. I don't think I was too far off in thinking Ryle and SK are the best in 6A right now and that game will be a heck of a game to watch. Simpson is ridiculous...

I don't know why Conner doesn't run? They had a total of 3 yards rushing. I wish they had too we would have shut them out.

Congrats to SK on the win. I do have a question though. Why in the world does Marksberry have his 1st string still in there when up 49 to 14? The game was in the bag, and this was their first of many big district games.

Congrats to SK on the win. I do have a question though. Why in the world does Marksberry have his 1st string still in there when up 49 to 14? The game was in the bag, and this was their first of many big district games.

 

I'm not sure? I question why he has one of the better QB's in the state in on kickoff return?

Congrats to SK on the win. I do have a question though. Why in the world does Marksberry have his 1st string still in there when up 49 to 14? The game was in the bag, and this was their first of many big district games.

 

Was wondering the same thing. Must be trying to give a statement that he was going to keep the D out there so no more points were givin and then on O was going to keep scoring if he can.

Was wondering the same thing. Must be trying to give a statement that he was going to keep the D out there so no more points were givin and then on O was going to keep scoring if he can.

 

Hmmm, where I come from that's called bad sportsmanship and a good way to get a key player hurt. Pull em next time Marksberry!

Bad day for Conner. News of Coach Lewis' death followed by 56 unanswered points.

What a strange game, Conner goes up 14-0 and it looks like they are going to have a great chance of pulling the upset. Next thing you know, Miles is running the "wildneer" and SK opens the floodgates. I really expected Conner to utilize Pugh more in the run game, but he was nearly invisible on offense. Even West found it difficult to find running room. I think SK's experience facing fast athletic Qbs really helped in preparing for this game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.