Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 56 Conner 14

Featured Replies

SK Ryle should be fun.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK Ryle should be fun.

 

This game will be a blast to watch.

Hmmm, where I come from that's called bad sportsmanship and a good way to get a key player hurt. Pull em next time Marksberry!

 

 

 

Word is that Marksberry would have ran the score to 70-0 if he had the chance. Apparently he wasn't too thrilled with a few comments that were made by the QB and Coach??? Seems kinda childish to me, especially if you are going to risk the health of 1 or more of your starters.

 

That being said, I did notice all the sportsmanship the players gave toward each other on the field and was very impressed by Conner's boys. Very classy!

Word is that Marksberry would have ran the score to 70-0 if he had the chance. Apparently he wasn't too thrilled with a few comments that were made by the QB and Coach??? Seems kinda childish to me, especially if you are going to risk the health of 1 or more of your starters.

 

!

 

Where were these comments supposedly made?

I, too, am interested in the comments.

Where were these comments supposedly made?

 

 

 

1 was in the paper and not sure of the other...like I said, I'm just going on hearsay!

Newspaper...

 

I, for one, am not happy about running the score up.

Great win SK

Newspaper...

 

I, for one, am not happy about running the score up.

 

 

 

What goes around, comes around!!

Would I have liked to have seen MS out of the game late in the 4th, yes. Do I think SK ran up the score, not so much. Trosper still had his #1 offense on the field until the final gun. I also heard about comments being made but where are these comments?

I wasn't there, but noone can tell me MS should have touched the field in the 4th quarter.. Or any 1 for that matter.

If it comes down to a tie in 6A at the end of the season, doesn't the wins/points scored vs district opponents determine the order?

Do I think SK ran up the score, not so much

 

Up 42-14 with 4 minutes left in the game. You keep your first team in the game and throw for a TD to go up 49-14. Get the ball back and keep your first team in except for MS and score again? How can you not say SK ran the score up?

I thought SK would win the game but I thought they would win with a little more class. JMO

Would I have liked to have seen MS out of the game late in the 4th, yes. Do I think SK ran up the score, not so much. Trosper still had his #1 offense on the field until the final gun. I also heard about comments being made but where are these comments?

 

This is why I think there's more to the story than what everyone knows. This had been mentioned before the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.