Bourbon Co 5 Montgomery Co 2

Haven't read anything about Bourbon Co being a contender in the 40th district or 10th region, how big of a upset was this game. Do you know who pitched for Bourbon Co. ?

Not really much of an upset. Bourbon is now 18-10, and they split their 2 regular-season games with the Indians. Their schedule hasn't been the strongest. They lost their two regular-season matchups with Clark County by scores of 3-0 and 5-2.

Not really much of an upset. Bourbon is now 18-10, and they split their 2 regular-season games with the Indians. Their schedule hasn't been the strongest. They lost their two regular-season matchups with Clark County by scores of 3-0 and 5-2.

I'm with you papa. Not an upset at all. It was played on BC's field and they split the regular season.

I know Potter started the game for MC and Ginter came in at some point. That's all I know.

Maybe 3balls2strikes can help us.

Potter pitched 6 or 6 and 1/3 I can't remember exactly and Ginter came and finished up. Montgomery left between 12 and 15 on base. A few errors on both sides.

Montgomery couldn't string hits together when they needed them. They left the bases loaded twice. Bourbon's pitcher kept MC off balance for 6 innings and Jacoby (sp) came in in the seventh. Bourbon got the hits when they needed them and played well enough to win.

Anyone know the name of the pitcher who started for Bourbon? And do they have any seniors???

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I'm with you papa. Not an upset at all. It was played on BC's field and they split the regular season.

I know Potter started the game for MC and Ginter came in at some point. That's all I know.

Maybe 3balls2strikes can help us.

Potter pitched 7 2/3. Give up 6 hits (2 being solo HR's) 3BB, 7K's and 3ER . Ginter came in with 2 outs in the top of the 7th to get the last out.

Congrats Bourbon on this win and the 40th district championship.