GRC/Harrison Co Predictions

I'm sure Bennet will continue to throw. They don't have very much after him as far as I know. He threw all nine innings against Bourbon in the district finals and threw all 8 against Montgomery in one game and all 7 in the other.

If I'm not mistaken Dailey can not pitch because he threw 3 innings yesterday. Bennett only went 2 innings for GRC so he is still eligible. Harrison didn't catch any breaks with the draw and now the rain delay hurts them too. Good luck to the Thorobreds today!

I'm sure Bennet will continue to throw. They don't have very much after him as far as I know. He threw all nine innings against Bourbon in the district finals and threw all 8 against Montgomery in one game and all 7 in the other.

The Cards are pretty young especially when it comes to pitchers. Good luck to both as this delay throws the momentum of the game all outa wack!

:p

This game was called off yesterday with the score tied at 1 all because of weather, and is rescheduled for today at 5:30. Both are considered as top teams in the region. Who wins this one?

Of course I am pulling for the CARDS.:thumb:

Harrison will 10-run rule da Cards.:thumb:

Just talked to Evan before I left school. He wasn't sure who was pitching yet. But like you I would say it is Evan that will get the start, as he is our best pitcher and we need to win this one to advance.

If I'm not mistaken Dailey can not pitch because he threw 3 innings yesterday. Bennett only went 2 innings for GRC so he is still eligible. Harrison didn't catch any breaks with the draw and now the rain delay hurts them too. Good luck to the Thorobreds today!

Harrison has plenty of pitchers to use,the rain probably will help them not hurt them.:p

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Clark Co. was set to win that game last night,but now I think the edge goes to Harrison.Mac probably had some serious talk for his boys after the rain hit last night.

I think you are right...just hope my boys can pull this one out.