Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC/Harrison Co Predictions

Featured Replies

This game was called off yesterday with the score tied at 1 all because of weather, and is rescheduled for today at 5:30. Both are considered as top teams in the region. Who wins this one?

 

Of course I am pulling for the CARDS.:thumb:

Play was suspended in the Third enning I'm pretty sure. Will the freshman kid start again for Harrison?

Coach Whitaker has not given any word about this yet, but I doubt Dailey throws considering he might have a sore arm as I am sure Bennet does also. Any word on if he will pitch for the Cards or not?

I'm sure Bennet will continue to throw. They don't have very much after him as far as I know. He threw all nine innings against Bourbon in the district finals and threw all 8 against Montgomery in one game and all 7 in the other.

If I'm not mistaken Dailey can not pitch because he threw 3 innings yesterday. Bennett only went 2 innings for GRC so he is still eligible. Harrison didn't catch any breaks with the draw and now the rain delay hurts them too. Good luck to the Thorobreds today!

I'm sure Bennet will continue to throw. They don't have very much after him as far as I know. He threw all nine innings against Bourbon in the district finals and threw all 8 against Montgomery in one game and all 7 in the other.

 

 

The Cards are pretty young especially when it comes to pitchers. Good luck to both as this delay throws the momentum of the game all outa wack!

 

:p

This game was called off yesterday with the score tied at 1 all because of weather, and is rescheduled for today at 5:30. Both are considered as top teams in the region. Who wins this one?

 

Of course I am pulling for the CARDS.:thumb:

 

Harrison will 10-run rule da Cards.:thumb:

Harrison will 10-run rule da Cards.:thumb:

 

Have you been drug tested lately? If not, you need to be checked out. It will be a battle and I am for the Breds.

Nope ... just viewing my opinion ... I believe I am allowed to do that.

  • Author
I'm sure Bennet will continue to throw. They don't have very much after him as far as I know. He threw all nine innings against Bourbon in the district finals and threw all 8 against Montgomery in one game and all 7 in the other.

 

Just talked to Evan before I left school. He wasn't sure who was pitching yet. But like you I would say it is Evan that will get the start, as he is our best pitcher and we need to win this one to advance.

If I'm not mistaken Dailey can not pitch because he threw 3 innings yesterday. Bennett only went 2 innings for GRC so he is still eligible. Harrison didn't catch any breaks with the draw and now the rain delay hurts them too. Good luck to the Thorobreds today!

Harrison has plenty of pitchers to use,the rain probably will help them not hurt them.:p

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

  • Author
Harrison has plenty of pitchers to use,the rain probably will help them not hurt them.:p

 

I agree. Dailey isn't their best pitcher, Martin is...I was told. Look for him to get the start today.

Clark Co. was set to win that game last night,but now I think the edge goes to Harrison.Mac probably had some serious talk for his boys after the rain hit last night.

  • Author
Clark Co. was set to win that game last night,but now I think the edge goes to Harrison.Mac probably had some serious talk for his boys after the rain hit last night.

 

I think you are right...just hope my boys can pull this one out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.