Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming Head Coach , Who will it be

Featured Replies

Any one know if there has been a Head Coach at Deming yet, thanks in advance

What happened to Coach Doyle?????????:confused::confused:

What happened to Coach Doyle?????????:confused::confused:

 

My thoughts exactly. This is the first I've heard of an opening at Deming.

He is not being brought back! I have not heard what the final decision was based on! I thought they would have hired someone by now!

As I understand from Coach Doyle he chose to retire from coaching. He felt it was the right time after 30+ years in all levels of coaching. I expect they would hire someone soon to keep from hurting the program.

I wander if Coach Doyle really chose to retire or was asked to retire? He did an outstanding job while he was there!

As I understand from Coach Doyle he chose to retire from coaching. He felt it was the right time after 30+ years in all levels of coaching. I expect they would hire someone soon to keep from hurting the program.

 

I believe you are correct in that he chose to get out of coaching.

Does his son still coach in the Bracken County school system?

His son was coaching 6th grade boys at Bracken Middle!!

His son was coaching 6th grade boys at Bracken Middle!!

 

Any chance that the father would take a job in the Bracken system,either boys or girls?

I heard yesterday from a source close to the Deming Program that they are hiring long time loyal assistant Thomas Mitchell. If this is true Good Luck To Coach Mitchell and his team this season!

Wow I never heard one thing about this. Sort of a shock to me...

I believe that Thomas Mitchell has been hired as the new Deming Lady Devils Coach. I spoke to a parent of one of their players.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.