Everything posted by TubbyCAT
-
Blue Chip Camp Session 1
I would not send my son again unless he is a JR. or Sr. and needs some added exposure and that would be just for the possible exposure and is all!
-
Randy Moss' daughter
I would think that if she needs a new residence in order to play that her father can afford to buy a town house or apartment or house in the Boone district and this would all be a moot point. She is an unbelievable talent!
-
Collins Named Pendleton's New Coach
Congrats to Coach Collins, very much deserved. That seems like a lot of responsibility for one AD to handle both middle school and high school athletic directing duties, plus teaching. I would not think that would be in the best interest of the athletes playing sports at PC.
-
Blue Chip Camp Session 1
Way to much down time for the kids for the amount of money you spend. The so-called "mini" clinics were a joke. No hands on instruction at all, the kids just set and listened to really nothing.
-
Transfers to Augusta High?
I believe it is!
-
Pendleton County Team Camp
Monroe is going to have a wonderful future, but I wander about how much he will grow?
-
Pendleton County Team Camp
South Oldham shot the ball very well during their games today and their best player was not able to be with them as we was at an Elite Camp @ Princeton! PC played well @ times and Beechwood looked like they were doing some nice things. South Laurel's big guy in the middle is a beast!
-
How is Bracken County's Coach Persinger???
I talked w/Coach Persinger today as he was at Bracken's first couple of games today at PC's Summer Shootout. He is obviously very sore and he told me this has been more difficult then he even had imagined. He told me that he has lost around 20 pounds and that he is really not to do much of anything til August. He was not coaching, just sitting and observing. Overall, for all he has been through he looked pretty good. Best of luck on a continued recovery!
-
Mason County Basketball
Those young ladies: Chambers, Cline, Litzinger were special young ladies and deserved everything they got as individuals and as a team. This is when the act of bringing up the younger players really began @ Mason County. Many people have speculated what those reasons were for, but I really have no clear reason as to why other then how awfully good they were. I am not saying what is going on at Mason County is right or wrong, but you cannot say that what those young ladies mentioned did was not an extraordinary thing and a rare thing. They accomplished a great deal as a class and should be applauded for those efforts.
-
Pendleton County Team Camp
Pendleton County will be hosting a one day Varsity/JV Team Camp on Monday, June 15th @ Pendleton County High School. Teams that will play include: Beechwood, Bracken County, Harrison County, Newport, Pendleton County, South Laurel, & South Oldham! Games start @ 9AM w/PC-Varsity vs. Beechwood in the Main Gym and PC-JV vs. Bracken Co.-JV in the Auxillary Gym. Games will run from 9:00AM thru 5:00PM! With games scheduled every hour!
-
Summer team camps
Those teams were there at the camp and those were some of the teams the PC jv played: Rose Hill, Taylor County, and NCC. I actually said I wasn't sure about NCC. I did not see PC varsity play that many games, just saw some of the schedule and heard some people taking about them. I did watch their jv and freshman team play quite a bit. It was a good camp for the whole PC program!
-
Summer team camps
They played most if not all of their games at the Beck Center. Games were played in the Beck Center on their 4 courts, the campus center, Broadway Christian, and Lexington Sayre, nice camp. Teams PC played included: Breckenridge County, Cincy Elder, Carroll County, Spencer County, Taylor County, Rose Hill, maybe NCC--not sure on that one--among others. I did not see all the games, I know they played around 10 or so games in 3 days. PC lost in the semi's this morning to Cincy Elder!
-
How is Bracken County's Coach Persinger???
Any updated news on Coach Persinger and how he is getting along since his heart issues? Wish him nothing, but the best!
-
Summer team camps
Pendleton County played pretty well at the Transy camp!
-
Oregon State Has Offered Dakotah Euton
Very Interesting!!
-
Deming 2009/2010
A team oriented approach would be great for this bunch. I also think they need to run some resemblance of an offense. They look so un-organized at times on the offensive & w/the weapons they have they shouldn't!
-
Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
I believe that is correct and that Coach Hinson is still working toward that certificate!
-
Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
I think there is no doubt at all that Coach Hinson cares deeply about his players at St. Patrick. However, once October 15th rolls around and everyone gets going for real, he will pour his heart, soul, and his passion into the Panthers program and that can only be a good thing for the program and the players!
-
Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
I would question that heart thing???
-
Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
Augusta does have some really good young talent coming up. Some pretty good 10th graders, freshman, and a pretty good group of 8th graders.
-
Any news on Coach Persinger???
He had surgery to replace a valve in his heart, I believe it was going to be a 4-5 hour procedure. He is recovering and should be released to go home the middle of next week.
-
Coaching Changes
She will not be able to continue where Coach Kues left off b/c she simply is just not as good a coach as he is.
-
Any news on Coach Persinger???
I would say w/the recovery process involved w/something of this manner would be several weeks at the least.
-
Knox Central Looking for New Head Coach
Very interesting!
-
Any news on Coach Persinger???
That's good news!