Everything posted by TubbyCAT
-
Any changes in 10th Region coaching corners.....
Actually at the HS level Chad Persinger has no experience at all. Much different beast coaching HS rather then junior high or middle school, trust me on that! Not saying he could not handle it, but it is different. As for who THEY are, I mean those in charge @ Bracken County in their hiring process. Which I believe is done w/the AD/Principal and the Site Based Council. I know for a fact that the Superintendent has nothing to do w/the hiring @ BCHS!
-
Silver Grove Girls Basketball
Bottom line: Ray Kues can flat out teach and coach the game!
-
Any changes in 10th Region coaching corners.....
Bracken County REALLY needs to take this hiring of a basketball coach a little more seriously! They need to get it right! They need to hire someone who is willing to live in the community, be a part of the community, work with the kids, run an elementary basketball program, be involved with the middle school program, have some pride in their job! That person is out there, if you interview and search, and do the necessary background checks to see that who you hired is really who they say they are! I heard a rumor that they may want Lady Bears coach Patrick Kelsch to head up the boys program! Like I said, just a rumor.
-
Region reallignment?
They should scratch the whole thing and start over!
-
Any changes in 10th Region coaching corners.....
I heard that Bracken's coach would not be back? Just rumors though!
-
Any changes in 10th Region coaching corners.....
Has anyone heard anything about possible openings in the 10th region? There always seems to be some type of speculation this time of year! Just curious
-
10th Region 2010
With a good summer and some young players stepping up for Bracken County they could have a surprise season next year!
-
2009 Boys Sweet 16 State Tournament Contest
First Round West Jessamine Adair County Central Eastern Lexington Catholic Holmes Mason County Elliott County SEMI's Adair County Eastern Catholic Elliott County CHAMPIONSHIP Adair County Elliott County:banana: SWEET 16 STATE CHAMPION ELLIOTT COUNTY :dancingpa
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I tremendously enjoyed the games and the experience. Prices @ concession stand were compared to the ones @ HS's. However, you expect it @ a place like the BANK! Honestly, I love the regional @ Mason County, I am a traditionalist! However, the BANK did a great job hosting the regional and I enjoyed it more then last yer @ Montgomery County. Hats off to Superintendent Anthony Strong of Campbell County, in the end it all worked out!
-
10th Region Final: Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark
Should be a great game! Clark can beat Mason and they know that, they are confident. Mason are the defending champs and know how to win. Could be a memorable game. Mason has been impressive in the regional and Clark has looked sluggish! Will it be a game of will and tempo?
-
Montgomery County 64 Bracken County 37
Congrats to Coack K. and the Lady Bears on a fine season! I look forward to the Lady Bears future, it is a bright one!
-
Bank of Kentucky Center to allow broadcasts of the 9th and 10th Region Tournaments
This is great news for sure. Congrats and thanks from a huge basketball fan for all of those involved in getting this done.
-
Paris 62 Augusta 59
Losing to one team NEVER nullifies a win over any opponent, just silly to even say! I know Coach Kelsch very well and his team(s) never cash or pack it it in early! It is not in his demeanor nor is it in his teams! Sometimes it is very difficult to understand young men and their effort and concistency.
-
Brossart B-ball
Totally agree with LBBC, Ray Kues should never have been let go and should be the coach at Brossart. He is one of the VERY best coaches in the entire state at any level!
-
8th Region Officials
Terry Coldiron is one fo the best referee's in the entire state, not just the 8th Region! He is approachable, works the floor, communicates w/players and coaches, has great mecahnics, he is the total package! If he does not get the 8th Region finals then someone should get a hold of the legendary Bernie Jenkins and give him an ear full! Just jokin' about givin' Bernie a hard time, but Coldiron will be in those finals! Cornbread would be a very solid choice, Gary Teague is just awful and should not ref junior high basketball!
-
2009 All "A" Girls State Championship Contest
Opening Round Paris Newport Central Catholic Owensboro Catholic Lexington Christian Sheldon Clark Gallatin County Green County Monticello Semi-Finals NCC LCA Sheldon Clark Green County Finals NCC Green County CHAMPION Newport Central Catholic Tie-Breaker: 121
-
Rules question
I think it is a complete and utter NON-ISSUE!
-
Texas Team "Ashamed" With 100-0 Victory
THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!
-
St. Patrick 70 Augusta 23
Not much of a surprise at all! The Lady panthers are just struggling!
-
Bracken County 61 Nicholas County 39
NICE win for Coach K and the Lady Bears!
-
Bracken County vs St Patrick (1/16)
I like the Lady Bears in this match-up. Coach K will have his Lady Bears ready to roll Friday night. He and the team have really come together and are playing very good basketball! Should be a really good game. I doubt we see Coach K get another late technical like at St. Pat.
-
Clark County 67 Mason County 48
Yeah, spare points was not the reason MC did not win a regional title in the last 3 to 4 years!
-
Louisville Regional Contest (Week #3)
7-St. Xavier 5-Simon Kenton 3-Ballard 2-Oldham County 1-Evangel Christian Tie-Breaker: Simon Kenton
-
East KY/Mountain Region Boys Basketball Contest Week #3
Williamsburg Ashland Blazer Fairview Lynn Camp Buckhorn Tie-Breaker: Lynn Camp
-
Bracken County
Seriously doubt they are practicing softball, but not a surprising comment really. I know the team has had the injury bug bite pretty hard, but they will persevere and move forward. As far as Coach Kelsch, if he IS left alone he will build a nice program & help return some of that tradition to Bracken County. I for one, look very forward to the journey that this program and Coach are about to embark upon.