Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region 2010

Featured Replies

Who are the top teams for next year? Montgomery will still make a run for it all, maybe Clark County too? St. Pat should be decent, and Mason County could prove to be a contender, but I think that their youth will still be a huge factor unless someone steps up as the 3rd definite scorer on the team.

 

What are everyone else's thoughts?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the top teams for next year? Montgomery will still make a run for it all, maybe Clark County too? St. Pat should be decent, and Mason County could prove to be a contender, but I think that their youth will still be a huge factor unless someone steps up as the 3rd definite scorer on the team.

 

What are everyone else's thoughts?

 

Agree with what you say, but Bracken Co, could be a surprise.

  • Author
Agree with what you say, but Bracken Co, could be a surprise.

 

Agreed.

I could be wrong but I look for Clark to be the one to beat. They lose Henry and Pegg which will hurt but I think they got enough talent returning to make a run for it.

Look for Scott to make a run next year. They have one of the best post players in the region and avery good guard that transfered in this year, but was only able to play a couple of games late in the year.

Was the player Kelsey Bamforth who would have transferred from Calvary Christian? I saw where a Bamforth played in the Regional Tourney and I need her first name.

Was the player Kelsey Bamforth who would have transferred from Calvary Christian? I saw where a Bamforth played in the Regional Tourney and I need her first name.

Yes it is Kelsey Bamforth. I would imagine she will be their point guard next year, very nice ball handler. The one thing that Scott will need next year is a number 2 guard. Not sure who that will be right now.

I would say Mont Co will still be the top team going in. They have won 5 straight 10th Region Titles.

I would say Mont Co will still be the top team going in. They have won 5 straight 10th Region Titles.

 

Not to mention 9 out of the last 14. But Clark did come on strong at the end of the year.

Was the player Kelsey Bamforth who would have transferred from Calvary Christian? I saw where a Bamforth played in the Regional Tourney and I need her first name.

 

I think this is her.

Is Tibbs back for Scott next year?

 

Tibbs is back for 2 more seasons and the point guard is Kelsey Bamforth. She is very quick, a good ball handler and can shoot outside, but in the past very hesitant to shoot.

I look for the Deming Lady Devils to make arun next season, the Sophomores(juniors next season) won the 10th region tournamnet as freshman a season ago, and with Kelsey Carmack back hopefully at full strength after knee surgery they could make some noise.

Montgomery has to be the favorites until someone in the 10th knocks them out anyways.

Montgomery has to be the favorites until someone in the 10th knocks them out anyways.

 

Agree

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.