Everything posted by cardinal/fan
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
All you can say is Mason came to play. No excuses... My hat is off to Mason. Good luck at the state....Represent the 10th Region good.....
-
George Rogers Clark 48 Montgomery County 35
I totally see what you are saying. It's a tough situation to be in all around. Like I thought all year it I knew it was going to be between Montgomery and GRC. Good luck GRC.
-
George Rogers Clark 48 Montgomery County 35
I agree to some point. First you gotta know the background of the players before we make a point judgement of what the punishment is. I think that sometimes by letting them go on and play it keeps them more occupied and keeps them from getting into more trouble. Plus you have all the coaches looking over their shoulders to try and help point the athletes in the right direction. It's just hard to turn your back on kids that need help but have a hard time asking for help....
-
10th Region Draw
I see it as GRC and Montgomery in the finals. Then I have no clue on the finals. Would be a toss up...But hopefully it's GRC....GO CARDS!!!
-
George Rogers Clark 46 Montgomery County 32
Mason Co. crap. Did not realize it was up there. Is the boys also playing at Mason Co. also? Looks like I am gonna put some miles on my truck next week... lol
-
George Rogers Clark 46 Montgomery County 32
Does anyone have the schedule of the 10th Region tournament? Also where it is at?
-
George Rogers Clark 46 Montgomery County 32
I attended the game and was impressed with GRC's defense. They stayed right in their face the whole game. I think this will :banana:get GRC rolling.....
-
10th Region
BTW I am predicting that GRC will send both the girls/boys to the State tournament :ylsuper:this year....
-
10th Region
I am going to go out on the limb and say GRC comes out on top of the 10th Region. They seem to be playing some good ball. I still think the 10th is a little weak this year but I have to pick GRC to pull thru. GO GRC..... I am ready to go to the state tournament...
-
Scott County 67 Clark County 64
I had the pleasure of sitting right in front of GS at the game. Let me tell you she is the #1 fan GRC has. And also she knows what she is talking about when it comes to basketball. I really enjoyed sitting with her.
-
Clark County 49 Montgomery County 42
Great win for GRC. Was a fun game to watch....
-
10th Region
I hate to say it but I think the 10th Region as a whole is very weak this year. But I am always pulling for the Cards first then I pull for the Region champ in the State Tournament.
-
10th Region Top 10
What happened to GRC? I thought at the beginning of the season they were picked as a number 1 or 2 in the Region. Seems that they cannot get everything together. But I look for them to make a run when the District and Region rolls around. I think they got the talent. It's just putting it all together which GRC seems to have that trouble every year. Things never change in that camp. :deadhorse:
-
10th Region Top 10
As a GRC fan. The only team that I worry about n the Region is Montgomery Co. They seem to play have a do or die attitude toward GRC.
-
Male/George Rogers Clark (12/12)
If you were to change Montgomery County's name to any other schools name GRC would win by 23. But it is something about the name Montgomery Co. that just makes it a very close game. But I still pick GRC by 10. Whups wrong thread. Should have been the other one. But I pick GRC by 7 over Male...
-
GRC/Montgomery County Predictions
This should be a good game. I think I am going to go out on the limb and pick GRC. But they need Kayla Jones to play to keep it honest down in the paint. I pick GRC by 7.
-
St.Pat Coach
Bring back Coach Orme....:ylsuper:
-
George Rogers Clark 2009/2010
I feel like this is going to be a very weak year for GRC. As a matter of fact I think the 10th Region will be very weak this year. GRC will never have much as long as they have the coach they have. :isurrender:
-
George Rogers Clark 2009/2010
What are you talking about? This happens every year and she seems to return every year like nothing happened.
-
George Rogers Clark 2009/2010
Don't forget Brittney Black.
-
10th All Region Team
Hatton will not be there due to a Senior trip to New York....
-
10th Region 2010
I could be wrong but I look for Clark to be the one to beat. They lose Henry and Pegg which will hurt but I think they got enough talent returning to make a run for it.
-
10th Region Final: Mason County vs. George Rogers Clark
I take GRC by 8.
-
Mason County/Montgomery County Updates
Wow you are quick on the updates. You should be a radio broadcaster...lol Good job....
-
Mason County/Montgomery County Updates
Ok Thanks...