Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region

Featured Replies

Looking at the rankings it appears to be a very tight region. The top six teams have are seperated by only three wins.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Mont Co is the favorite but has a few teams very close behind.

 

Saint Patrick, Clark Co, Mason Co, Brossart, Bracken Co, Campbell Co.

I know you that everyone wants to believe that the 10th Region might be wide open or closely contested, but before teams like St. Pat's, Bracken County, Campbell County, etc. are even mentioned in the same breath, please look at Montgomery County's schedule. Their 9 losses have been to teams which have a combined record of 101-35. This is CLEARLY a one horse race.

I know you that everyone wants to believe that the 10th Region might be wide open or closely contested, but before teams like St. Pat's, Bracken County, Campbell County, etc. are even mentioned in the same breath, please look at Montgomery County's schedule. Their 9 losses have been to teams which have a combined record of 101-35. This is CLEARLY a one horse race.

 

WOW!:eek:

I know you that everyone wants to believe that the 10th Region might be wide open or closely contested, but before teams like St. Pat's, Bracken County, Campbell County, etc. are even mentioned in the same breath, please look at Montgomery County's schedule. Their 9 losses have been to teams which have a combined record of 101-35. This is CLEARLY a one horse race.

 

Wow:popcorn:

  • Author

Very true. however, they do have an injury. And they have not dominated other tenth region teams.

Very true. however, they do have an injury. And they have not dominated other tenth region teams.

 

True.

 

I'll look for this region to be closer than people think!

Don't know the draws or the seeding at this point but I would expect Montgomery Co. and Clark Co. out of that district, Mason Co., St. Pat's or Bracken Co. out of the other district, Brossart, Campbell, or Scott out of the other district, and it doesn't matter who comes out of the 4th district because all the teams are weak but likely Harrison Co. and Pendleton Co. Regardless, at least two quality teams will not be moving on to the regional. And whomever gets hot in the tournament is the team to beat. It could be any of 6 teams.

I hate to say it but I think the 10th Region as a whole is very weak this year. But I am always pulling for the Cards first then I pull for the Region champ in the State Tournament.

True.

 

I'll look for this region to be closer than people think!

 

More true since GRC beat Montgomery Co

Shows the region is up for grabs!

 

I would stack them this way:

 

1) Mont Co

2) St Pat

3) Mason Co

4) Clark Co

5) Scott/Bracken Co

Shows the region is up for grabs!

 

I would stack them this way:

 

1) Mont Co

2) St Pat

3) Mason Co

4) Clark Co

5) Scott/Bracken Co

 

 

St Pat:laugh:

Please delete other post, I thought I was in the Boy's Forum.:confused: Sorry

Clark

Montgomery

Scott

Bracken

St. Patrick

Mason

 

In order

 

Well for Mason Co, St Pat and Bracken Co it depends on the District Draw, one team will be left out.

 

Heres how I stack them:

 

1)Mont Co (5-1 In region) Beat GRC once, lost to them once.

2)Saint Patrick (7-1 In region) has beat Bracken Co twice and lost to them once and has beat Brossart.

3)Mason Co (6-1 In Region) beat Scott and Bracken Co and Clark but lost to Campbell Co.

4) GRC (4-3 In region) Beat Mont Co once, also lost to them once, lost to Mason Co.

5)Scott (5-2 in the Region) lost to Mason Co and Cambell Co but beat Bracken Co and GRC.

6)Bracken Co (5-4 in Region) beat St Pat a week ago, lost to Scott in a close game. Lost to Mason Co early in the year and St. Patrick Twice.

7)Campbell Co (6-1 In region) beat Scott and Mason Co lost to Brossart.

8) Brossart (4-2 in region) Beat Campbell Co, lost to St Pat and Scott.

 

I would say that everyteam is very close, Bracken Co could be 2 and Saint Patrick could be 5th. Just in my eyes.

 

Alot more games to be played and most of this teams will play each other if they already havent.

Edited by bigblueinsanity

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.