Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region

Featured Replies

I would stack them this way as of RIGHT now:

 

1) Mont Co

2) Clark Co

3) Campbell Co

4) Bracken Co

5) Saint Patrick

6) Mason Co

7) Scott

8) Pend Co

9) Harrison Co

10)Brossart

 

1-7 you can switch any way you want.

 

Bracken Co is playing very well right now, Mason Co just hasn't played much due to snow/games being cancelled. They have a few big games coming up though. Saint Patrick looked rusty vs Campbell Co on Saturday. I have GRC at 2 just because they beat Mont Co. Haven't saw Scott play in a while so I put them at 7.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Big coin flip on monday for the #1 seed in the 37th district.

Big coin flip on monday for the #1 seed in the 37th district.

 

Between Scott and Campbell do they play each other or what?

Between Scott and Campbell do they play each other or what?

 

It is actually between Scott, Campbell and Brossart.

I would stack them this way as of RIGHT now:

 

1) Mont Co

2) Clark Co

3) Campbell Co

4) Bracken Co

5) Saint Patrick

6) Mason Co

7) Scott

8) Pend Co

9) Harrison Co

10)Brossart

 

1-7 you can switch any way you want.

 

Bracken Co is playing very well right now, Mason Co just hasn't played much due to snow/games being cancelled. They have a few big games coming up though. Saint Patrick looked rusty vs Campbell Co on Saturday. I have GRC at 2 just because they beat Mont Co. Haven't saw Scott play in a while so I put them at 7.

 

Scott beat both Clark & Bracken by narrow margins. I'd put them higher on the list, though I haven't seen them myself either. Campbell seems to be one of the hottest teams right now. Perhaps GRC is righting the ship too, with the win over Montgomery. Mason seems to be playing well. St. Pat has talent & experience. Bracken has played extremely well as of late too.

 

I'd probably put Montgomery/Clark at the top, followed closely by Campbell. Then Mason, St. Pat, Scott, & Bracken.

 

However they're ranked, there's 7-8 teams that are all very close to each other. Much parity in the 10th this year. The 39th's draw will be one to keep a close eye on.

Big coin flip on Monday for the #1 seed in the 37th district.

 

The 40th also will flip the coin to see who the #1 seed is as Montgomery Co and GRC split the regular season games. Not sure will it will be.

When and where are the district and region games for the 10th?

 

40th district is at Montgomery County.

1) Campbell County 12-7 (7-1)

2) Mason County 14-8 (7-1)

3) Montgomery County 10-12 (6-1)

4) Saint Patrick 16-3 (8-2)

5) George Rogers Clark 10-9 (6-3)

6) Scott High 15-6 (6-2)

7) Bracken County 11-7 (6-4)

8) Harrison County 10-12 (5-6)

9) Pendleton County 10-14 (9-6)

10) Bishop Brossart 9-9 (4-3)

11) Nicholas County 9-9 (4-5)

12) Paris 8-10 (3-7)

13) Bourbon County 9-16 (3-11)

14) Augusta 7-12 (3-7)

15) Deming 3-15 (1-8)

16) Calvary Christian 2-15 (1-7)

17) Silver Grove 4-14 (0-5)

The 40th also will flip the coin to see who the #1 seed is as Montgomery Co and GRC split the regular season games. Not sure will it will be.[/QUOTE]

 

Coin flip is this Tuesday.

^

No way Campbell Co. is #1 in the region right now.

 

They have won 7 out of their last 9, including 5 regional wins.

 

They have wins over Mason, Scott, St. Patrick, Pendleton, and Harrison since Jan.

The big draw in Brooksville is this week (I believe). That draw is huge! One of the top 3 teams in the region will be eliminated in the first round! Both teams that make it to the region have a very good shot of winning it all!!!! Can Bracken do it? I think so!

1) Campbell County 12-7 (7-1)

2) Mason County 14-8 (7-1)

3) Montgomery County 10-12 (6-1)

4) Saint Patrick 16-3 (8-2)

5) George Rogers Clark 10-9 (6-3)

6) Scott High 15-6 (6-2)

7) Bracken County 11-7 (6-4)

8) Harrison County 10-12 (5-6)

9) Pendleton County 10-14 (9-6)

10) Bishop Brossart 9-9 (4-3)

11) Nicholas County 9-9 (4-5)

12) Paris 8-10 (3-7)

13) Bourbon County 9-16 (3-11)

14) Augusta 7-12 (3-7)

15) Deming 3-15 (1-8)

16) Calvary Christian 2-15 (1-7)

17) Silver Grove 4-14 (0-5)

 

I would stack em:

 

1) Mont Co

2) GRC

3) Campbell Co

4) Scott High

5) Saint Patrick

6) Mason Co

7) Bracken Co

8)Pend Co

9) Harrison Co

10) Brossart

I am going to go out on the limb and say GRC comes out on top of the 10th Region. They seem to be playing some good ball. I still think the 10th is a little weak this year but I have to pick GRC to pull thru. GO GRC..... I am ready to go to the state tournament...

BTW I am predicting that GRC will send both the girls/boys to the State tournament :ylsuper:this year....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.